Sales Rep & Executive Jobs in Kenya
Department : Sales and Marketing
Position: Sales Executive
Job Title : Area Sales Representative (ASR)
Department : Sales
Reports To : Area Sales Manager
Location : Kenya
Head of Sales and Distribution
Our client has been in business for the last 50 years, their core business being manufacturing, supply and distribution of Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) within East Africa.
Graduate Recruitment – Sales & Marketing
Job Vacancy: Field Sales Executive
Company: Romageco (Kenya) Ltd
Location: Nairobi (Head Office)
Start Date: ASAP
We are looking for Sales Executive for our food processing unit.
The ideal candidate will ensure increased market share of day old chicks to meet the company objectives in line with the strategic plan.
The position is based in Tiwi, Kwale District.
CFC Life is a Kenyan company that has been in operation since 2002, steadily growing to be at the forefront of supply of specialized building solutions. The company is aimed at partnering with builders to actualize their design concepts by providing specialized building material solutions through the strength of their products. The client is looking to enhance its vision and growth prospects by recruiting energized, motivated go-getters to join its sales team. The Sales Executives will be responsible for approaching potential clients while maintaining existing clients for new business. They should be intelligent, mature, self driven and have the potential to record quality sales as well as retain and expand the client book.
One of our clients in the real estate sector (Based in Lavington) seeks to fill the following sales marketing job vacancy.
We are looking for a qualified individual who will contribute effectively to maintaining the company brand and generate business from new and existing clients.
Company Profile: Our Client supplies and advices Construction Industry on: – Roofing Screws, Concrete Drill bits, Technical Hardware among
Manager – Location: Nairobi
He or she must:
Have education in Sales & Marketing
The ideal candidate should posses a good understanding of the local food and beverage industry.
Job Ref: HR-SA-04-12
The Nation Media Group is the largest independent media house in East and Central Africa with operations in print, broadcast and digital media.
It attracts and serves unparalleled audiences in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania and Rwanda.
Qualifications and Abilities
Reports to: Head, Agricultural Machinery & Equipment Division
We are an agricultural inputs supplier operating in Kenya for over ten years.
So, as SasaHivi Media Ltd as a company is relatively young, the experience brought together in it, is very sophisticated.
Department: Sales & Marketing
Individual MUST have knowledge / experience in wireless LANS, Cabled LAN Networks, Citrix, Artisteer, ISA, Cisco Routers, VPN & WAN.
Position: Direct Sales Agents
Our client, a leading furniture provider to commercial and residential customers, seeks to recruit a qualified and experienced individual to fill the position of Sales Coordinator.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparation of quotations and detailed itineraries for Safaris
- Receiving and replying to inquiries
- Tour costing, designing and re-designing of itineraries
- Checking hotel availability as well as reconfirming services booked
- Meet and greet clients at the airport
- Knowledge of Amadeus and Galileo online booking system
- Professional techniques in tour guiding, tour and travel operation
- Business communication
- Hospitality and travel law
- At least one Foreign language
- Tourism theory
- Social Anthropology
- Social aspects of tourism
- Basic Computer knowledge
- Develop and implement a sales strategy for the market and ensure attainment of overall Company sales goals and profitability
- Monitor the environment for any opportunities, or threats and make recommendations
- Monthly tracking of key account volumes and profit production
- Ensure Customer excellence, satisfaction and delivery of Quality products and Services
- Very aggressive and confident
- Must have at least a diploma in a sales and marketing or related
- Minimum 2 years of experience in
- Proven track record of consistent, high performance in sales with strong leadership qualities
- Prior experience in truck selling will be an added advantage.
Station: Nairobi (Salary: 30-40K plus commissions)
Age: 25-28 years
Our client, a leading furniture provider to commercial and residential customers, seeks to recruit a qualified and experienced individual to fill the 2 positions of Showroom Sales Executives.
Job Title: Head of Sales & Marketing
Department: Sales & Marketing
Reports to: Chief Executive Officer & Managing Director
Targets and maximizes profitable sales while promoting sustainable business relationships with customers.
Our client is a firm selling imported furniture and is looking forward to hiring a Branch Manager
Job Title: Branch Manager
Department:Sales & Marketing
Reports to: Chief Executive Officer/ Managing Director
Supervises:Sales Coordinator, Office Administrator, Finance Officer, and Branch Showroom Sales Executives,
Age:33yrs and above
An established publishing firm is seeking to recruit candidates to fill up the above mentioned vacancy.
Position: Sales Representative
Reports To: Marketing Manager
A leading Healthcare provider wishes to recruit Sales Representatives to be based in Eldoret Town.
PK is an innovative company in the mobile Retail technology space. If you’re outgoing, have amazing energy, and love to talk about cool technology then we are looking for you.
In order to be successful in this position you’ll need to be proactive, organized and comfortable communicating with a wide variety of people.
Sales and Marketing Manager – 1 Post
Sales Associate: Proven sales experience in the property sector – Ksh25,000 plus coms and benefits
Dead line; 27th of March 2012
- Have worked as a sales person or executive,with at least one year experience where they were required to meet monthly targets.In this regard someone with experience in the real estate marketing is preferred.
- Be fluent and confident in English language communication.
- Have a minimum of diploma certificate in a related field.( either in land economics, property management or sales and marketing)
- Be self motivated and confident to market up market property in Nairobi to middle and high income earners.
- Someone who is a go getter, having been in debating clubs or drama will do well for sales.
- Be conversant with Nairobi and its environs i.e different areas like lavington, runda, kileleswhwa,kilimani,south c,muthaiga, westlands etc.
- Above all of these is integrity the person must be a person of integrity with focus and lots of confidence.
A reputable company based in Nairobi, dealing with Air Conditioners, UPS & Generators is seeking to recruit Sales
executives and Technicians
Job Title: Sales Executive
Reporting Lines :
Accountable To:Sales Manager and Managing Director
Overall job responsibility:
The primary focus of the job is to grow the portfolio of the Technolectric revenue and client base.
We are a microfinance institution and are looking for young, talented and creative Kenyans to join our team for the Sales representative position.
Experience in engineering waste sanitation, water construction or tourism will be a plus.
Salary is: 20,000/- to 30,000/- plus commission
Dead line: 22nd of March 2012
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the Sales Representative will have his/her key performance indicators as follows:
The main responsibility for the role is to increase sales volume and maximize market share.