Recruitment in Kenya
PALWECO is a programme aiming at reducing poverty, improving livelihoods and living standards of the population of Busia County.
We seek to recruit qualified and experienced candidates to fill the following vacant positions;
Duties and responsibilities
The Rhodes Scholarships offer full funding for two years’ study and are tenable only for full time post-graduate study at the University of Oxford.
Egerton University invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced individuals with excellent credentials to fill the following posts.
We seek to fill the following positions with qualified Kenyans, to be based in Nairobi, with frequent travel to various locations in Kenya.
As your personal interview progresses, the interviewer usually gives you a chance to ask him any questions that you may want to. This is not only one of the golden opportunities for you to demonstrate your interest in the company and the job but also a chance to address any concerns the interviewer might have about your candidature. If you simply sit like a dumb and say “No, I don’t think I have anything.” Or “You have already answered all my questions”, believe me you will dig your own grave.
The Institute for Capacity Development (ICAD) is the Consulting and Executive Training division of KCA University and is recruiting Part-Time Consultants and Lecturers to help support our training and certification programmes that target our brand new Counties.
An upcoming BPO company in Kisumu, Kenya is looking for one hundred and fifty (150) born again, intelligent, hardworking, creative, resilient and ambitious call center agents and supervisors.
He or she must:
Have education in Sales & Marketing
We envision being the premier University in the provision of innovative leadership and management solutions to industries and communities worldwide, with a mission to provide quality education for transformational leadership and excellence in management.
We are looking for Associate Consultants in the following thematic areas:-
Baker Hughescreates value for oil and gas producers in more than 80 countries by helping them find, develop, produce, and manage petroleum reservoirs. Whether you’re a seasoned professional looking for new challenges or a graduate keen to begin your career, we offer a range of engineering, technical, and commercial opportunities in a rapidly growing global organization.
Talent and motivation are what Mantrac is seeking when looking for new members of its outstanding team and that is why it is not the field in which you specialize nor the goals you have set for your career that matter here, for Mantrac has the right job for anyone who is after a real challenge and also has the perfect reward for anyone who proves to be up to this challenge. The job opportunities we offer are as versatile as the market segments in which we work and excel and you will always have a place with us.
1. General Manager
We are looking for 4 Marketing Executives and 1 Accountant.
Currently, UAP has over 8 businesses operating in Kenya, Uganda and South Sudan which are market leaders in their respective fields.
Department: Sales & Marketing
Position: Direct Sales Agents
CPCS would like to invite suitably qualified and experienced candidates to join its new office in Nairobi, Kenya in the following positions.
Kenya Orient Insurance Limited is registered under the insurance Act of Kenya and is authorized to underwrite all classes of General Insurance Business.
Job Title: Head of Sales & Marketing
Department: Sales & Marketing
Reports to: Chief Executive Officer & Managing Director
Targets and maximizes profitable sales while promoting sustainable business relationships with customers.
We are recruiting individuals with professional working experience in a forex bureau for the following positions:
An established publishing firm is seeking to recruit candidates to fill up the above mentioned vacancy.
MeTL Group is currently looking for suitable and qualified East Africans to fill the following positions.
Banking Consultants Jobs Kenya (15 Positions)
We are seeking to recruit young, dynamic and innovative professionals and fresh graduates (who want to pursue a career in implementing world class software applications) to join our team and share our
proactive dimension to business. Interested candidates should meet the following minimum qualifications:
Management Trainee (Inter-Company Transactions) Ref:4/ 08 Location: Nairobi Kenya.
Our client a global leader in Business Process and Technology Management is looking for a Management Trainee with general Accounting experience to handle Inter-company transaction tasks including processing of intercompany charges and recharges, settlement and reconciliation.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
Process inter-company charges/re-charges ensuring correct authorization and coding procedures
Perform inter-company cash application processing and revaluates all inter-company balances having no
sub-ledger in the SAP accounting system
Reconciliation of inter-company balances and regular review of inter-company balance sheet accounts
Send out inter-company statements to affiliates and follow up on aged debts of customers as well as correct inter-company mismatches and coordinating manual journals to Financial Accounting team, if necessary
Process, prepare and submit Inter-company invoices through accounts payable.
Ensure both contractual and operational Key Performance Indicators are met (responsibility of delivering the service within agreed deadlines and at the required quality)
Actively seek opportunities for Continuous Improvement initiatives in cooperation with Intercompany Lead
The Biotechnology Research Foundation is a Non Governmental Organization that aims at exploiting biotechnological techniques mainly to support research programs in subsistence, horticultural as well as industrial crops, livestock, water and land conservation.
A leading Healthcare provider wishes to recruit Sales Representatives to be based in Eldoret Town.
Receptionist, Sales & Customer Service Executives, and Graphic Designers Jobs in Kenya
We have offices in Kenya and Rwanda.
1.0 Head of ICT
Reports To:Managing Director
Department: Business Support – Finance
- Experience in debt and capital raising for large real estate
- Culturally adaptable – strong personality. An assertive personality might be able to pull it better.
- Land development experience
- Good and strong networks with Sovereign wealth funds, Development banks, IFC etc
- Tender negotiations
- Portfolio (HoldCo) budgeting and reporting
- Cash flow management and forecasting and reporting at Holdco and subsidiary level
- Fund raising (infrastructure, project financing, equity and debt at HoldCo level, equity and debt at subsidiary levels): info memorandums, presentations, lender negotiations & all documentation
- Infrastructure cost management
- Tender and procurement processes
- Verification processes
- Portfolio and subsidiary shareholder interest management
- HoldCo and subsidiary IPO management
- Shareholder issues: agreements, term sheets, legal liaison
- Execution of new land transaction to expand the portfolio
- Execution of any exit transaction
- Contract negotiation for subsidiary companies
- Group reporting
Department: Business Support – Project Management
- Technical feasibility assessment on master plans
- Technical execution of Lubumbashi, Tema and Takoradi projects, working closely with the project Deal Captains
- Economics and value engineering on infrastructure
- Land use planning and Infrastructure design supervision
- Hands on management of consultants and professionals – owners mindset vs. consultant approach
- Problem solving approach in challenging regulatory environments which are also short of professional services
- Multi cultural approach and a very strong team player
- Out of the box thinking
Department: Principal Investment – Project Management
Areas of Responsibility
- Management and control of all environmental, health and safety policies and procedures within the Tatu City development in terms of the SEA, EIA and all regulatory requirements
- Liaison and management of stakeholders including but not limited to relationships with regulatory bodies
- Work closely with developers, contractors and construction staff on implementation and compliance of EHS programmes
- Establishment of monitoring, control and reporting processes and procedures prior to, during and post construction phases of Tatu City
- Preparation of Audits, analysis, reviews and reports for Tatu City Limited management and regulatory bodies
- Manage a team of environmental officers which will be brought on as the development accelerates
- Kenyan national and registered with the required regulatory bodies
- Degree qualified environmentalist with a minimum of 5 years working experience with a minimum of 3 years within a related field in the public sector
- Ability to implement training modules and manage training of staff at all levels
- Leadership and management experience including ability to manage a team within the field
- Experience in health and safety particularly the construction industry would be advantageous
- Energetic, dynamic team player with the ability to work under pressure
- Professional and confident with excellent interpersonal, leadership and communication skills
- Self managed, motivated and with a strong work ethic.
- Focused and Driven
Department: Principal Investment – Analysis
Its key mandate is to register members, collect contributions from members, and prudently invest contributions and to pay specified benefits.
FKE seeks to ensure that national labour and social policy provides an environment favourable to enterprise sustainability and job creation.
Fintrac is a leading US-based agriculture consulting firm with projects in Africa, Asia and Central America. We are currently recruiting technical experts for an upcoming multi-year USAID-funded project in Kenya.
Sales and Marketing Manager – 1 Post
A reputable company based in Nairobi, dealing with Air Conditioners, UPS & Generators is seeking to recruit Sales
executives and Technicians
00056560 Head Network Sales
Job Title: Sales Executive
Reporting Lines :
Accountable To:Sales Manager and Managing Director
Overall job responsibility:
The primary focus of the job is to grow the portfolio of the Technolectric revenue and client base.