Secretarial Jobs in Kenya
The United States Agency for International Development (USAID) seeks to hire an Office Manager / Secretary in its Office of Population & Health (OPH), USAID/Kenya.
Office Secretary Careers in Mombasa, Kenya.
Company Secretary at The Jomo Kenyatta Foundation ((JKF) in Nairobi – Kenya Jobs, Careers and Vacancies
Matrix Development Consultants Company has been contracted to provide consultancy services to the Government of Kenya (GoK) to develop a national action plan to enhance the implementation of the National Climate Change Response Strategy (NCCRS).
Secretarial Kenyan Jobs. Buru Buru Girls Secondary School seeks to fill the position of Secretary.
Will often be privy to very confidential information and therefore must be able to work with sensitive information in a professional and confidential manner.
The Secretary Will often be privy to very confidential information and therefore must be able to work with sensitive information in a professional and confidential manner.
Job Group F
- Shorthand with 8 years legal experience,
- Kenyan citizen/non citizen
Company Secretary Jobs In Kenya.
We are urgently looking for a Trainee Company Secretary;
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform front office duties.
- Assist with office management and maintenance e.g. correspondence will suppliers.
- Administer aptitude tests on potential registrants.
- Assist Recruitment in short listing and setting up interview schedules
- Book keeping for office payments.
- Drafting of employment contracts for outsourced contactors.
- Assisting in ensuring all suppliers are paid.
- Handling administration that comes with outsourced contractors
- Assisting in management of outsourced services e.g. medical and pension
- Dealing with external matters such as liaison on behalf of the company to third parties such as Contractors, Administrators, System vendors and other business linkages
- Knowledge of an integrated accounting system and Microsoft packages.
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills.
- Good interpersonal skills with proven ability to influence others to accomplish collective goals and relate to the internal customers..
- Ability to work and deliver to deadlines
- Well-developed ICT skills with hands on experience with Microsoft Office Software including MS Outlook.
- Ability to present complex analysis with simplicity, clarity and professionalism
- Highly analytical and organized, with high degree of initiative
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, team building, oral and written communication skills are a requirement for this position
- Bachelor’s Degree
- HR Background – Education or relevant experience
A middle-sized law in Kenya firm seeks to recruit the following jobs:-
The Personal Assistant will work closely with the executive directors to enable them become more effective and efficient in their role, by providing key administrative and logistical support.
The ideal candidate should: -
Our client in Kenya is one of the largest Private schools in Nairobi and is advertising for the following posts:-
Temporary Secretary Job Nairobi Kenya 2011
Secretary Jobs In Kenya.
The overall objective of the Regional Mixed Migration Secretariat (RMMS) is to support agencies, institutions and forums in the Horn of Africa and Yemen sub-region to improve the management of protection and assistance response to people in mixed migration flows in the Horn of Africa and across the Gulf of Aden or Red Sea in Yemen.
Receptionist Secretarial Job Kenya-2011
Medium Sized consulting company is looking for a receptionist – cum – secretary
Hanns Seidel Foundation, a political foundation with its Headquarters in Munich, Germany, seeks to hire a professional Administrative Assistant / Executive Secretary.
|Flexi Personnel Jobs in Kenya|
Secretary Jobs in Kenya 2011
|Our client requires a secretary age 25-35 years. Must be computer literate and must have worked in a school.An added advantage is one residing in Githurai.|