Manager Jobs in Kenya
Job Title: Programme Manager – Kenya
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Management responsibility: Project Coordinators; Project Officer; likely future management of Project Manager and Finance Officer
Budget responsibility: Programme budget of approx. USD 1 million per annum
The officer will be expected to develop a vibrant KIM Membership base by marketing KIM membership products and services to professionals and organizations.
Officer, Membership Development
Duties and responsibilities
Location: Head Office – Riverside
Hours of Work: 8:00am – 5:00pm with overtime where necessaryCompany Profile:
- To provide a professional, confidential efficient and effective administrative support service to meet the needs of the Managing Director in the execution of his executive and administrative obligations.
- Liaising with the appropriate Strategic Business Units at the Center, assist the Business Executive Manager to develop regional strategies and ensure execution of Brand Plans at Regional and Country level in order to achieve set business growth and profitability targets;
Health Poverty Action (HPA), formerly Health Unlimited, works with some of the poorest and most marginalized communities in Africa, Asia and Latin America, often in very difficult environments.
Quality Manager Position
Administration Manager - Based in Nairobi
Retail Marketing Manager (#615604)
A Charter, establishing the AVU as an Intergovernmental Organization, has been signed so far by eight (8) African Governments – Kenya, Senegal, Mauritania, Mali, Cote d’Ivoire, Tanzania, Mozambique, and Democratic Republic of Congo.
Salary Range: Gross of Ksh 50,000 – Ksh 60,000
Salary Range: Gross Ksh 50,000 – 60,000
Technical Service Manager
The person must have the following skill set:
- Excellent media relations
- Client management and account servicing
To accomplish this mission, Care of Creation Kenya (CCK) is seeking to employ a qualified individual for the following position:
The Forwarding and Transport division of a logistics group of Companies wants to fill the following positions;
Unilever is searching for innovative Brand Managers they are driving the development of their World leading brands within the East & Southern Africa market. Are you currently the main one?
It is a fun, passionate and energetic company which has grown consistently from 1999, and currently operates 18 units with 700+ staff.
PDK Coast branch (NGO) immediately requires:
Bombolulu Workshops & Cultural Centre
The Regional Distribution Manager will be in charge of the business development on 6-8 different countries. He will support the local distributors to develop the business volume through dedicated marketing and sales plans.
Degree in media and business related courses from a reputable institution.
Graphic designs savvy.
Manager - KEN00001
We seek to recruit tax and immigration service’s professionals across the East African region. Our fast paced and exciting tax practice will provide the right candidates with a fulfilling and rewarding professional environment. The candidates will have a great opportunity to work with a pool of highly qualified and experienced tax professionals in virtually all spheres of tax practice. Being one of the most integrated global firms, Ernst & Young’s staff mobility programme also gives the candidates a chance to gain relevant experience in any of our practices across the globe.
To match the needs and aspirations of our high-profile local and international clients, we are seeking enthusiastic, resilient, focussed and highly talented professionals in their specific areas of specialization. The professionals should exhibit great innovation, the right attitude and the ability to grow our business. We are specifically interested in Managers in the following specialisations:
· Transfer Pricing Services;
· VAT Services:
· Customs and International Trade Services, and
· Immigration Services.
Candidates interested in joining should have:
· At least 5 years of relevant tax experience
· All candidates should have at least a Bachelor’s Degree (Upper Second Class Honours or above).
· Full qualification in CPA (K) or ACCA, except for those seeking positions in Immigration services.
Candidates with experience in regional tax laws will have an added advantage.
1. General Manager/CEO
- Bachelors Degree preferably in business or management science.
- Any Professional qualifications will be an added advantage
- Those with engineering qualifications backed with diploma or professional qualification in business related courses shall be considered
- At least 7 years experience in a senior management position in FMCG or marketing co-operatives with proven track record.
- Must demonstrate superior understanding of the dairy sector, organizational leadership and ability to drive change in institutions.
- Bachelors Degree in business related field preferably accounting/finance, Economics or Business Administration
- Knowledge of automated financial and accounting reporting systems.
- At least 5 years experience in FMCG organizations
- Bachelors Degree in Food and Technology, Dairy Production
- Conversant with modern dairy processing practices and standards
- Ability to oversee the implementation of new production methodologies and mentor a team of young professionals
- At least 3 years experience in food manufacturing preferably dairy sector
- Bachelors degree in Engineering with demonstrated success in maintenance of production machinery in a busy FMCG
- Conversant with installation and maintenance of processing machinery and new production facilities/technology
- Ability to document operational procedures and guide recovery procedures
- Bachelors Degree in food science or related field
- Proven experience in quality standards and system audits including ISO and HACCP
- Ability to guide the implementation of quality systems and processes
- At least 3 years experience of quality assurance experience
- Bachelor Degree in Veterinary Science
- Experience in animal husbandry, breeding and animal health management
- Ability to communicate with rural farmers and train them in milk production, animal health and breeding
- Conversant with modern AI services
- At least 2 years experience in animal husbandry, farm record management, milk procurement
- Bachelors Degree in marketing or related field and at least 2 years experience in an FMCG environment
- Those with Diploma in sales and marketing and at least 5 years of experience in FMCG will be considered
- Ability to develop and implement sales strategies and supervise a team of sales representatives to exceed the set target
- Conversant with and ability to develop efficient distribution channels for dairy products
- Higher Diploma in Human resource management
- At least 3 years experience in a busy organization
- Conversant with compensation, benefits and incentive schemes
- Ability to handle employee relations in a manufacturing setup
- Diploma in computer Science/ICT
- Professional qualification in ICT related field such as networking, database management added advantage
- Ability to utilize ICT investments for efficient operations with the organization
- At least 2 years of experience in a busy organization
Qualified applicants should send their applications with CVs and testimonials via email address provided below by 27th September 2011.
Location: Telkom Plaza, Nairobi
Department: Marketing and Strategy
Reports to: Products & Services Marketing Manager
Marketing Communications and PR Manager at Alliance Technologies in Nairobi – Kenya Jobs, Careers and Vacancies
Its aim is to forecast, procure, store, and distribute drugs, supplies, and equipment needed for the care and treatment of persons with HIV/AIDS in Kenya.
Al Jazeera Jobs in Africa » Media Network Jobs » Managerial Jobs
The Al Jazeera Media Network in Doha, Qatar will be establishing Al Jazeera Kiswahili, a new, regional news and current affairs media network in East Africa.
Purchasing Manager & Cost Accountant
Our client is a market leader. They need the following staff urgently.
A Group of companies that has its business in property, farming and hotels based in Kenya is seeking an appointment of an Executive Director reporting to the CEO and Board of Directors.
- Should have strong management skills with ability to take responsibility and be accountable.
- Presentation and reporting skills capacity to generate and implement new ideas.
- Proficiency in computer applications and working knowledge of quick books.
- Fluent in English and Gujarati/Hindi.
Salary:25,000/- to 35,000/- depending on experience
Our Kenyan client is a middle size financial institution operating within Nairobi wishes to fill the following Job positions;
Mombasa Inland Container Terminal a newly established Container Freight Station located in Mombasa is looking to enhance its position in the industry through the recruitment of a General Manager
Manager Roaming at Bharti Airtel in Nairobi – Kenya Jobs, Careers and Vacancies
Our client is a subsidiary of a company that engages in the manufacturing and marketing of FMCG Goods, Industrial and Household Plastics, and Metal Products. Its operations are spread throughout East Africa. The key activities of the subsidiary are the importation of the key company owned brands into Kenya, management of inventory and logistics, the management of direct customers
PZ Cussons East Africa is a leading Global Manufacturer and Marketer of leading Household quality brands that include Carex, Imperial Leather, Venus, Robb, Ushindi and Flamingo.
The Strategic Marketing Department is driven by creativity and innovation and fosters a culture of high-performing marketers who deliver outstanding results to our entire subscriber base.
The above has group 100 members (farmers) and is located in Kiirua location of Buuri division of Buuri district and Wish to recruit the above officers in their Business Centre and give advice to members in their farms.
Former Kenya Commercial Bank deputy chief executive officer Peter Maina Munyiri has been snapped up by Family Bank after quitting his new position at the country’s biggest bank by branch network.