Jobs in Kenya
- Diploma in Information Technology/Computer Engineering/ Computer Science & Technology
- At least 3 – 4years of progressively responsible job related experience in IT systems management and deployment
- Training and/or experience utilising computers, including word processing, spreadsheet etc
- Recognized IT vocational qualifications such as Networking, Server+, MICROS
- Result oriented and can work under pressure, Can work odd hours, and deliver on deadline.
- Ability and interest in researching and learning new technologies
- A good understanding of other IT skills including hardware and networking will be an added advantage
- Conversant with ERP
- Provide planning, developmental, operational, management, and other specialized technical (IT) support for the smooth operation of the organization’s information systems and its flow by means of computer processing and
- communications technologies
- Design and supervise installation and maintenance of local and wide area
- networks both wired and wireless
- Assist with preparation of operational plans and identify resource requirements
- Recommend standards for hardware and software acquisition in relation to long
- range needs and capability requirements
- Guide procurement with the necessary technical specifications during purchase
- of ICT equipment according to standards and least cost in keeping with rules and regulations and ascertain that the correct services have been rendered in a timely manner
- Knowledge of electronic theory and practice as applied to the installation, maintenance and repair of computers and related equipment
- In consultation with the management, contribute with budget input with specific reference to hardware and software requirements and ensure that funds are available
- Analyze statistics and network traffic patterns identifying areas of improvement and recommend potential solutions
- Participates in developing and maintaining Information Systems
- Monitor the performance and reliability of equipment and recommend replacement or modification of existing hardware and facilities; control physical security of data processing and storage facilities including standby and recovery procedures; plan and test back-up facilities in the event of computer equipment failure and coordinate the institution of re-run procedures; assign priorities for data processing operational services, establish procedures for and control the maintenance of operational data, incidence logs and statistics
- Ensure security of the network is maintained to safeguard against viruses and other threats by using licensed antivirus software
- Liaise with Departmental heads for the creation of new Email users and/or amendments according to movement of staff in and out of the company
- Carry out research and identify new software and hardware and propose recommendations as required so as to improve/upgrade system performance; install technology upgrades as required
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the management
Our client a real estate firm based along Waiyaki Way is looking for a Senior Real Estate office administrator (Gross Salary 40k-50k)
Established in 2010, IHPMR endeavors to contribute to the improvement in the access to and qualityof healthcare through training, education, research and advocacy.
REP Reference No.: NCLR-LOK/O1 9/12-13
The National Council for Law Reporting is a state corporation in the Judiciary established under the National Council for Law Reporting Act No. 1 1 of 1 994, with the mandate of monitoring and reporting on the development of Kenya’s jurisprudence through the publication of the Kenya Law Reports; the consolidation, revision and publication of the Laws of Kenya and such other related publications.
The Service seeks to recruit highly competent, self driven & results oriented individuals of high integrity to fill the following positions:
We are also looking for Country wide distributing Agents
[email protected] to reach us not later than 28th December 2012
Applications are invited for the following positions:
Medical Officer’s main role is to perform medical procedures at the Clinic andoutreach team and to maintain the high clinical standards expected by MSK.
The job holder will report directly to the Managing Director.
1. School of Education
Usage your overview in Literature, Communications or Marketing and deep understanding of and long-lasting experience in African society to be part of a leading company committed to enhancing the lives of children staying in poverty.
HelpAge International (HelpAge) is a global network of not-for-profit organisations with a vision of a world where older people fulfill their potential to lead active, dignified, healthy and secure lives.
We are looking to recruit a highly qualified and motivated individual, to fill the position of Human Resource Manager (HRM), reporting to the Chief Executive officer.
He/she will head the HR department and will be responsible for the management of an organizations workforce, responsible for the attraction, selection, training, assessment and recommending the rewarding of employees.
It aims to achieve this by engaging the private sector in delivering services to rural communities so as to ensure healthy families and sustainable livelihoods.
The candidate we seek has experience designing and executing sales and marketing efforts.