HR Jobs in Kenya
Job Ref. MN 5338
They now wish to recruit a Human Resources Director for Sub-Saharan Africa. The individual will be an experienced Human Resources Director or leader.
The IRC has been operational in Central Somalia (Mudug and Galgadud regions) and Mogadishu implementing interventions in the areas of livelihood, WASH and health reaching out to more than 200,000 conflict and drought affected people. Applications are invited for the position of:
Human Resources and Administration Officer
The successful candidate should have the following qualifications:-
- Provide all recruitment administration support
- Manage the new joiner process from offer letter through to joining instructions and induction
- Provide HR support and advice to employees and line managers, explaining policies and procedures in a
- timely and effective manner
- Handle maternity, paternity, and parental leave processes and queries
- Handle health and safety processes and queries
- Assist in the development of HR policies and procedures
- Contribute to HR projects such as introducing a new induction programme
- Enter data into the HR system so that accurate records are maintained,
- Liaise with payroll for payments
- Manage the absence recording system
- Administer the probationary review periods
- Maintain and develop the personnel filing system
- Manage the leaver administration process
- Provide support in investigations for disciplinary and grievance procedures
- Assist with the development and maintenance of human resource policies and procedures
- Carry out any other reasonable ad hoc duties in order to support the HR department
- Undertake other duties CBA negotiation /union matters for union-sable staff
- Leave management/sick offs
- In charge of medical facilitation for all staff
- Ensure compliance of statutory requirements
1. Human Resources Assistant
Scope of Work: The IRC Emergency Response Team (ERT) staff is expected to be deployed in the field, either in an emergency or roving capacity, for up to 75% of the time (9 months a year) and must be able to deploy to the site of an emergency within 72 hours of notification.
Reports To: The Team Leader – Human Resources.
Reporting to the Human Resources and Administration Manager, the successful candidate will develop, advise on and implement policies relating to effective use of personnel within the company, ensure that the company enjoys the right balance of staff in terms of skills and experience and that training and development opportunities are available to employees to enhance their performance and achieve the company’s business aims.
1. Human Resource Manager
Vacancy Announcement No: ODN/001/2011
Human Resources and Administration Officer at Habitat for Humanity in Nairobi – Kenya Jobs, Careers and Vacancies
Human Resource Management Jobs Kenya.
Implement and manage the performance management system and ensure its effective execution through the
Ensure efficient and effective human resource administration services including development and implementation of HR procedures and management of the staff medical scheme and other benefits;
Conducting training needs analysis, proposing the training that needs to be done and coordinating the training programs
Closely coordinating and monitoring staff induction, probation and confirmation of appointments
Advising and training managers and supervisors on basic staff management skills to support the overall HR Strategy.
Driving and monitoring the Key Performance Indicators of the company’s HR strategy
Manage employee relations within the organization and ensure adherence to the labour laws;
Management of confidential and employee records, benefits and payroll administration.
At least 4 years experience as a HR Generalist in a busy environment
Well versed with the current Kenya labor laws.
Excellent interpersonal, communications, and organizational skills.
Strong problem solving skills with strong business skills and strategic acumen and excellent team-building skills
Willing to settle in Mombasa
Expected Gross Pay range 100k To 130K plus medical, bonuses, and lunch allowances.If qualified send CV only to [email protected] on or before 1st October, indicating the title on the subject line.