Customer Service Jobs in Kenya
- A university degree/diploma
Unga Holdings Ltd is looking for a suitable candidates to fill the following positions:
An upcoming Multinational company with over 56 branches all over the world wishes to recruit 60 Customer Service Executives to serve in our new East Africa office being opened in Upper Hill Nairobi with plans of opening another office in Mombasa and Dar-es-salaam by November this year.
An upcoming BPO company in Kisumu, Kenya is looking for one hundred and fifty (150) born again, intelligent, hardworking, creative, resilient and ambitious call center agents and supervisors.
Manage the activities of customer service team, sale of post sales services- post warranty, service and asset placement in the market.
Customer Service Manager
Our client, a Security firm with its Head Office in Nairobi, is looking for Customer Service Representatives.
A medical diagnostic company, offering extensive pathology and radiology services is seeking to fill the post of Lab Technician with a background in Customer care background.
Administrative Assistant / Customer Service Officer
The Administrative Officer shall be answerable to the General Manager and shall be responsible for our busy reception and switch board.
In order to be a part of this elite team one must have:
We Hire Character and Train Skills
Reports to: Communications and Corporate Affairs Manager
Seb Estates Ltd is a Registered Real Estate Management Organization with responsibity of comprehensive property management on some of the largest Estates in Nairobi, housing various professionals and senior members of society.
Customer Service Representatives Jobs at ABC Bank Kenya
Job Title: Customer Service Representatives – Contract, Various Job Summary
Customer Service jobs In Kenya.Tradestar Kenya Limited is a fast growing outsourcing organization situated in Thika town.
Customer Care Service Kenya Jobs.Due to fast and sustained growth, our client, a leading ICT firm, requires a suitable candidate to fill in the following position.
Job Title: Customer Support
Kencall is aggressively hiring energetic individuals as inbound associates.
The Standard Group, a multi-media house comprising of the Standard newspapers, KTN, Radio Maisha, PDS and Outdoor Media Services seeks to strengthen its Administrative function.
VACANCY : MARKETING & CUSTOMER SUPPORT EXECUTIVE
Africabs Tours Ltd Company is a young company that has raised the bar on corporate transport services, car hire, executive cab, Tours and Travel experience service within and outside Nairobi. We book and take local and international tourists on Safaris and gateways to any part of the country, Tanzania and Uganda. We also assist in hotel bookings and carry out air ticketing services.
The successful candidate will be integral in raising the Baraka Highlands Honey profile and securing new clients and customers.
A leading company in East Africa engaged in global logistics – Air/Ocean, Consolidation, Projects & FCL freight forwarding invites applications from qualified and interested individuals for the below posts.
Customer Service Jobs Kenya, Tour Firm
REF NUMBER: HR-001
REF NUMBER: HR-001
Mount Kenya University Customer Service Jobs Kenya-2011
We are an Animal Feeds Manufacturing company based in Industrial area, Nairobi.
We are an ICT customer service oriented company in the field of telecommunications and office solutions. This includes Cisco solutions, structured cabling, audio visual (audio & video conferencing), multi-user computing and headset solutions among others.
• Deal directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face
• Evaluate requests for service or complaints and enter into CRM system.
• Follow up progress on customer inquiries.
• Produce up to date daily reports
• Act as customer advocate and liaise on customer’s behalf with other staff when required.
• Analyze, evaluate and resolve customer enquiries at the first point of contact
• Deal with customer complaints and resolve them with a positive problem-solving attitude.
• Process orders, forms, applications and requests
• Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource
• Interact with Technical Support to assist customers with trouble resolution
• Keep records of customer interactions and transactions
• Communicate and coordinate with internal departments
• Actively look for ways in which the service could be improved
• Respond to input from customers and support team (complaints, praise and concerns) to help us identify better ways of providing the service
• Identify root causes of issues and put forward proposals to the management team for improving the system and service to ensure that a longer term solution is provided
• Undertake customer satisfaction research
• Any other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
• Degree/Diploma in Business Administration, Computer Science or Information Systems preferred
• Knowledge of relevant computer applications
• Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
• Technical background (Telecommunications, IT, Network Solutions)
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• High levels of professionalism, enthusiasm and a ‘can do’ attitude
• Ability to prioritize and work with a sense of urgency
• Ability to work with a significant attention to detail and thoroughness
• Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work with diverse groups
• Must be able to effectively handle stressful situations
• Work with minimum supervision
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Analytical skills
• Excellent negotiation and conflict resolution techniques