1. Self Defense classes for Primary and Secondary School Girls
TIVET institutions include Public National Polytechnics, Institutes of Technology and Technical Training institutes country-wide.
Higher Education Loans Board
Try reading an objective written by a job seeker on their CV and you will be astonished by how dull the statements are. When it comes to CV writing, many would rather stick to the safe and tested method even if it doesn’t add value on their CV’s. What happened to being unique? Sample this career objective written by a job seeker with a finance background.
The Corporation is ISO certified and one of the fastest growing companies in the petroleum industry.
Call for Youth to participate in Cycle 2 of the Private Sector Based Training and Internship Program
The Kenya Youth Empowerment Project (KYEP) is a four year pilot project financed by the Government of Kenya (GoK) with a credit from the World Bank. KYEP is coordinated by Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports (MOYAS), and comprises two components: Capacity building within the MOYAS and providing training and internships in the private sector.
We envision being the premier University in the provision of innovative leadership and management solutions to industries and communities worldwide, with a mission to provide quality education for transformational leadership and excellence in management.
We are looking for 4 Marketing Executives and 1 Accountant.
Three temporary jobs will work directly at one of the ministry’s implementing departments, namely the National Legal Aid and Awareness (NALEAP) programme.
MeTL Group is currently looking for suitable and qualified East Africans to fill the following positions.
In the values which guide Cesvi, the moral principle of human solidarity and the ideal of social justice are transformed into humanitarian aid and development, reinforcing an affirmation of universal human rights.
Banking Consultants Jobs Kenya (15 Positions)
We are seeking to recruit young, dynamic and innovative professionals and fresh graduates (who want to pursue a career in implementing world class software applications) to join our team and share our
proactive dimension to business. Interested candidates should meet the following minimum qualifications:
Receptionist, Sales & Customer Service Executives, and Graphic Designers Jobs in Kenya
We have offices in Kenya and Rwanda.
1.0 Head of ICT
Reports To:Managing Director
Department: Business Support – Finance
- Experience in debt and capital raising for large real estate
- Culturally adaptable – strong personality. An assertive personality might be able to pull it better.
- Land development experience
- Good and strong networks with Sovereign wealth funds, Development banks, IFC etc
- Tender negotiations
- Portfolio (HoldCo) budgeting and reporting
- Cash flow management and forecasting and reporting at Holdco and subsidiary level
- Fund raising (infrastructure, project financing, equity and debt at HoldCo level, equity and debt at subsidiary levels): info memorandums, presentations, lender negotiations & all documentation
- Infrastructure cost management
- Tender and procurement processes
- Verification processes
- Portfolio and subsidiary shareholder interest management
- HoldCo and subsidiary IPO management
- Shareholder issues: agreements, term sheets, legal liaison
- Execution of new land transaction to expand the portfolio
- Execution of any exit transaction
- Contract negotiation for subsidiary companies
- Group reporting
Department: Business Support – Project Management
- Technical feasibility assessment on master plans
- Technical execution of Lubumbashi, Tema and Takoradi projects, working closely with the project Deal Captains
- Economics and value engineering on infrastructure
- Land use planning and Infrastructure design supervision
- Hands on management of consultants and professionals – owners mindset vs. consultant approach
- Problem solving approach in challenging regulatory environments which are also short of professional services
- Multi cultural approach and a very strong team player
- Out of the box thinking
Department: Principal Investment – Project Management
Areas of Responsibility
- Management and control of all environmental, health and safety policies and procedures within the Tatu City development in terms of the SEA, EIA and all regulatory requirements
- Liaison and management of stakeholders including but not limited to relationships with regulatory bodies
- Work closely with developers, contractors and construction staff on implementation and compliance of EHS programmes
- Establishment of monitoring, control and reporting processes and procedures prior to, during and post construction phases of Tatu City
- Preparation of Audits, analysis, reviews and reports for Tatu City Limited management and regulatory bodies
- Manage a team of environmental officers which will be brought on as the development accelerates
- Kenyan national and registered with the required regulatory bodies
- Degree qualified environmentalist with a minimum of 5 years working experience with a minimum of 3 years within a related field in the public sector
- Ability to implement training modules and manage training of staff at all levels
- Leadership and management experience including ability to manage a team within the field
- Experience in health and safety particularly the construction industry would be advantageous
- Energetic, dynamic team player with the ability to work under pressure
- Professional and confident with excellent interpersonal, leadership and communication skills
- Self managed, motivated and with a strong work ethic.
- Focused and Driven
Department: Principal Investment – Analysis