Business Development Executives in Kenya
- Degree in sales and marketing or any other related field
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Business Development Manager will be responsible for all marketing, business development, sales and customer relation management functions for the Firm.
Following a strategic review, the need for a Business Development Manager (BDM) for a medium sized regional consulting firm has arisen.
- Born again
- Aggressive. Ability to work in a start up environment.
- Holder of a University Degree in Marketing, Business Management, Finance, Accounting, International Relations or any other relevant degree from a recognized university.
- Proven track record at the same position.
- Experience in a BPO set up a big plus.
- Knowledge and experience in Internet Marketing
- Ability to meet and exceed monthly/weekly targets without fail.
- Good command of English language.
- Ability to find, negotiate and close international deals (mostly from the US, UK, Canada, India,etc)
- Willing to sign a non-disclosure and non-compete agreement.
Proven Corporate Sales/Marketing experience
Where to work:Local or Regional area
Principal Job Role
Preferred Qualifications: Bachelors Degree or Higher
Brief Job Description
- Assist Japanese expatriate General Manager in B2B business development.
- Assist discussion with local authority and partner companies, reporting to GM and headquarter and European operational divisions.
We are seeking a talented individual to fill the role of:-
Reporting to: Regional Manager
A medium size milk processing plant, located 25km from Nairobi is urgently looking for a:
Villa-Mode Export (India) Pvt. Ltd.