Business Development Executives in Kenya
- Degree in sales and marketing or any other related field
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Business Development Manager will be responsible for all marketing, business development, sales and customer relation management functions for the Firm.
Following a strategic review, the need for a Business Development Manager (BDM) for a medium sized regional consulting firm has arisen.
- Born again
- Aggressive. Ability to work in a start up environment.
- Holder of a University Degree in Marketing, Business Management, Finance, Accounting, International Relations or any other relevant degree from a recognized university.
- Proven track record at the same position.
- Experience in a BPO set up a big plus.
- Knowledge and experience in Internet Marketing
- Ability to meet and exceed monthly/weekly targets without fail.
- Good command of English language.
- Ability to find, negotiate and close international deals (mostly from the US, UK, Canada, India,etc)
- Willing to sign a non-disclosure and non-compete agreement.
Proven Corporate Sales/Marketing experience
Where to work:Local or Regional area
Principal Job Role
Preferred Qualifications: Bachelors Degree or Higher
Brief Job Description
- Assist Japanese expatriate General Manager in B2B business development.
- Assist discussion with local authority and partner companies, reporting to GM and headquarter and European operational divisions.
We are seeking a talented individual to fill the role of:-
Reporting to: Regional Manager
A medium size milk processing plant, located 25km from Nairobi is urgently looking for a:
Villa-Mode Export (India) Pvt. Ltd.
To effectively grow its client base and product offering, we are looking for qualified individuals to fill the position below:
Supported by headquarters offices in North America, Europe, and Asia, the agency’s unified global programs employ 3,500 staff worldwide and reach 9 million people in more than 40 countries.
Online Business Development Manager at Ascent Digital in Nairobi – Kenya Jobs, Careers and Vacancies
Hot Kenyan Jobs 2011
Our Kenyan client, a leader in e-commerce gifting and money transfer company is looking to fill the position of Business Development Manager. Reporting to the CEO, the purpose of this job is to develop strategies to grow the business and meet set targets. The Business Development Manager will be responsible for building and expanding client relationships, analyzing and servicing the clients’ needs and identifying new business opportunities within and outside the current client base.
The above has group 100 members (farmers) and is located in Kiirua location of Buuri division of Buuri district and Wish to recruit the above officers in their Business Centre and give advice to members in their farms.
The successful candidate should possess the following:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Management skills and a track record of success in this area at senior management level.
- Strong administrative skills with a good understanding of the business and financial
- Able to run a successful golf club in a competitive environment