Admin Jobs in Kenya
- Provide technical assistance to the KNBTS and other partners in the implementation of Blood Safety activities, including the mobilization, recruitment, collection, testing, handling, processing, storage, transport, and distribution of blood and blood products collected from donors for transfusions.
- Certificate in Business Administration
- Bachelors Degree in Statistics from a reputable institution
Employment Type: Full-Time
- Strong personal attributes.
Human and Administration Officer
Our client urgently needs to fill the above vacancy.
He/She will be responsible for execution of all human resource functions. He/she will also be in charge of administration and must have experience in fleet management.
The International Livestock Research Institute (ILRI) works to enhance the roles livestock play in pathways out of poverty in developing countries.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field
Roles and Responsibilities
- Coordinating with team members and various staff for operational sales support activities.
We are working in 15 countries around the world to provide HIV prevention, care, and treatment services for children, women, and families—with a mission to eliminate pediatric AIDS.
An exciting senior position in Oxfam Kenya
- Regional focused role
- Day-to-day running of the office
ACTED is a non-governmental organization whose vocation is to support vulnerable population world wide and to accompany them in building a better future. ACTED was created in 1993, is governed by the French law and has its head quarters in Paris, France.
Institute of Certified Securities and Investment Analysts(ICSIA)
ICSIA is the regional resource and advocacy body for the finance & investment profession, providing region-wide network and promoting the role of the profession in the fields of securities analysis, investment, pension funds, asset management, financial planning and financial modeling.
Following phenomenal growth of the institution in variety of programmes, INOORERO UNIVERSITY wishes to recruit an Business Development Manager for our Distance & E Learning Programs in the various D&E Learning Centres in the Counties.