Accountancy Jobs in Kenya
The following vacancies have arisen at Tea Research Foundation Headquarters in accounts section and administration section of support services programme.
Position: Accounts Assistant / Cashier
Industry: Retail (Electronics, Electrical & Communication)
- Basic accounting i.e. CPA part 1
We are looking for energetic, young sales people with a passion for people and growth.
Account Manager at Internet Solutions Nairobi, Kenya
Internet Solutions (IS) is South Africa’s most established and experienced Converged Communications Service Provider.
Nation Media Group is the largest independent media house in East and Central Africa with operations in print, broadcast and digital media.
It attracts and serves unparalleled audiences in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania and Rwanda.
We are seeking to recruit an Assistant Accountant for our Finance department.
We invite applicants who are experienced, results-oriented, dynamic and self- motivated with proven track records and attributes to excel in a highly competitive environment.
Position: Accounts Assistant.
Responsible: Finance and Administration Manager.
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB: To assist the senior accountant.
San Valencia Ltd, a leading player in the hospitality industry. We would like to fill the position of Internal Auditor.
Description: • Appraise progressively the soundness, adequacy and application of the internal control systems.
They have offices in Kenya, South Sudan and are looking to expand into other East African Countries.
All our products are unique in their own way and very easy to sell (great potential for the right person).
The core mandate of the Council of Legal Education is inter alia to train for legal professional development and in particular to train lawyers for entry into the legal profession as Advocates of the High Court of Kenya.
We are seeking to fill the position of an Accounts Assistant who will be reporting to the Group Head of Finance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Applicants who meet these qualifications should apply by 26th March 2012 via email to [email protected] by sending a letter of application and a recent C.V with three professional referees.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Position : Accountant
Department : Finance
Supervised by : Director
Prepare accurate and timely Accounting reports and statements and ensure appropriate accounting control procedures.
- Reconciliation and ensuring that the accounts receivable management and outstanding debt balance analysis is accurate and maintained at acceptable levels.
- Fixed assets management and stock reconciliation.
- Thorough understanding of the International Financial Reporting Standards and experience in application and enforcement of the standards at the workplace.
- Understanding of the implications on tax for various business transactions types and accounting.
- Ability to relate well with both internal and external customers and work in teams.
- Planning, implementing & coordinating assigned tasks.
- Ability to adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work under pressure within strict deadlines.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to display a high degree of professionalism and integrity.
- A willingness to grow and learn with a self drive for results.
- Bachelor degree from a recognised university will be an added advantage
- CPA Part II or equivalent Diploma in Credit Management
- Must be a mature person (preferably over 30)
- 5 years Accounting or account management experience in an international or well run company
- Should have experience in debt collection
- MS office applications – Advanced
- High-end accounting software – Advanced