Accountancy Jobs in Kenya
The following vacancies have arisen at Tea Research Foundation Headquarters in accounts section and administration section of support services programme.
Position: Accounts Assistant / Cashier
Industry: Retail (Electronics, Electrical & Communication)
- Basic accounting i.e. CPA part 1
We are looking for energetic, young sales people with a passion for people and growth.
Account Manager at Internet Solutions Nairobi, Kenya
Internet Solutions (IS) is South Africa’s most established and experienced Converged Communications Service Provider.
Nation Media Group is the largest independent media house in East and Central Africa with operations in print, broadcast and digital media.
It attracts and serves unparalleled audiences in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania and Rwanda.
We are seeking to recruit an Assistant Accountant for our Finance department.
We invite applicants who are experienced, results-oriented, dynamic and self- motivated with proven track records and attributes to excel in a highly competitive environment.
Position: Accounts Assistant.
Responsible: Finance and Administration Manager.
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB: To assist the senior accountant.
San Valencia Ltd, a leading player in the hospitality industry. We would like to fill the position of Internal Auditor.
Description: • Appraise progressively the soundness, adequacy and application of the internal control systems.
They have offices in Kenya, South Sudan and are looking to expand into other East African Countries.
All our products are unique in their own way and very easy to sell (great potential for the right person).
The core mandate of the Council of Legal Education is inter alia to train for legal professional development and in particular to train lawyers for entry into the legal profession as Advocates of the High Court of Kenya.
We are seeking to fill the position of an Accounts Assistant who will be reporting to the Group Head of Finance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Applicants who meet these qualifications should apply by 26th March 2012 via email to email@example.com by sending a letter of application and a recent C.V with three professional referees.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Position : Accountant
Department : Finance
Supervised by : Director
Prepare accurate and timely Accounting reports and statements and ensure appropriate accounting control procedures.
- Reconciliation and ensuring that the accounts receivable management and outstanding debt balance analysis is accurate and maintained at acceptable levels.
- Fixed assets management and stock reconciliation.
- Thorough understanding of the International Financial Reporting Standards and experience in application and enforcement of the standards at the workplace.
- Understanding of the implications on tax for various business transactions types and accounting.
- Ability to relate well with both internal and external customers and work in teams.
- Planning, implementing & coordinating assigned tasks.
- Ability to adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work under pressure within strict deadlines.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to display a high degree of professionalism and integrity.
- A willingness to grow and learn with a self drive for results.
- Bachelor degree from a recognised university will be an added advantage
- CPA Part II or equivalent Diploma in Credit Management
- Must be a mature person (preferably over 30)
- 5 years Accounting or account management experience in an international or well run company
- Should have experience in debt collection
- MS office applications – Advanced
- High-end accounting software – Advanced
The incumbent will be responsible for undertaking accounting procedures in line with the company’s policies.
The United States Agency for International Development’s East Africa Mission (USAID/East Africa) seeks to fill the position of Accounts Payable Assistant in its Regional Financial Management Services (RFMS) Office. The position is based in Nairobi and is open to qualified Kenyan citizens.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Head of Finance, each of the Financial Accountants will be responsible for specific areas namely:
Savannah Cement is seeking to recruit highly motivated, dynamic, innovative and result oriented professionals, seeking a thrilling and fulfilling experience, to join the company in the following positions:
Accountant / Bursar
STEPS is a quick-response mechanism to complement and enhance the USAID/Sudan portfolio by supporting the people of Sudan, using small grants to work with women, youth, and marginalized communities to promote stabilizing influences.
Duties and Responsibilities
Do a profit and loss account on monthly basis (cash flow)
UNOPS is known for its ability to implement complex projects in all types of environments around the globe.
The Accountant will be in-charge of the finance function of the company and will amongst other things:
Must be 5 years experience
Our client is looking to hire a mature, results oriented and self motivated candidate.
Our client, a company dealing in Transport and Petroleum products based in Nairobi with offices in Kisumu, Eldoret and Kampala is recruiting qualified and experienced persons as;
The following jobs are available in Kisumu Kenya:
National Coordinator Based in Kisumu 1 Post
The National Coordinator (NC) will be answerable to the National Steering / Executive Committee and will be responsible for supervising the Accounts Assistant (AA).
ActionAid International Kenya (AAIK) seek to recruit a dynamic and innovative Regional Accountant to be based in Mombasa. ActionAid International Kenya (AAIK) is a member of ActionAid Federation; ActionAid works in more than 40 countries all over the world, in the places where we can make the biggest impact.
We tackle poverty and denial of human rights at the local level, and we challenge the causes behind them locally, nationally and globally.
In Kenya AAIK works in solidarity with women and people living in poverty and exclusion; connecting their voices, sharing ideas, spreading inspiration, campaigning, advocating and formulating public policy to eradicate poverty and ensure social justice.
We are present in at least 16 counties across Kenya and link key international, national and local institutions in favour of the right holders.
We therefore seek to recruit a dynamic and innovative Regional Accountant to be based in Mombasa.
You must be willing to reside in the designated station.
The successful candidates will enjoy flexibility and organizational space while joining an experienced and dynamic staff working alongside women and people living in poverty and exclusion.
Our client, a leading supplier in hospitality solution is seeking to recruit an Accounts Assistant.
1. Sales Assistants
Must be 5 years’ experience
A college in Mombasa is looking for:
3. Computer Technologists
Preferred Qualifications: Bachelors Degree or Higher
Brief Job Description
- Assist Japanese expatriate General Manager as Administrative staff in charge of general affairs, administration and accounting.
- Coordination between accounting, legal firm and etc, and specialized department in headquarter and European offices.
Preferred Skills, Attitudes, Experience:
The Centre for African Family Studies (CAFS) is an autonomous African institution dedicated to strengthening the capacities of organizations and individuals working in the field of health, HIV & AIDS, population and development in order to contribute to improving the quality of life of families in sub-Saharan Africa.
A medium Sized Tour & Travel Company in Nairobi wishes to invite application for the following Key positions:
1. Chief Accountant:
Key duties & Responsibilities
* Developing , implementing and maintaining good financial policies and systems, Managing the budgetary and forward planning systems and process including annual, quarterly and adhoc budgets and providing operational financial support and guidance to senior managers on budgeting and financial performance.
* Preparing periodic financial reports and interpreting the same to management and ensuring proper books of accounting are maintained and kept up to date; Monitoring Overall financial performance and reporting and ensuring that statutory requirements are made in time;
* Liaising with Internal and External auditors and responding to queries, observations and recommendations.
* Maintaining payroll and establishing staff payroll accounts and monthly reconciliation of all the payroll reports and control accounts; Generating all payroll related expenditure and managing overall work process of the finance unit by ensuring effective work assignment, supervision and staff development.
A medium-sized Savings and Credit Society (SACCO) located in Nairobi is searching for a superb, committed, self driven and results oriented person to fill the next position:-
An Over-all Insurance Provider seeks to recruit 2 Underwriters and 1 Accountant.
In order to achieve its goals, MTAP is seeking to recruit dynamic, qualified and experienced individuals to fill the following positions:
ICAP of Columbia University is working in partnership with the Ministry of Public Health and Sanitation and the Ministry of Medical Services to strengthen HIV Care and Treatment services at provincial and district health facilities. This program is part of a US Government initiative against HIV in Kenya that receives funding from PEPFAR through the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Job Title: Accounts Executive Location: Mombasa Kenya.
One of the largest manufacturers of high quality edible vegetable oils & fats, margarine, and laundry & toilet soaps in the East and Central African region.
Organization: Africa Tea and Coffee Company Ltd
A tea and coffee export and manufacturing company based in Shimanzi area, Mombasa