Posts Tagged “sales rep job”
Do you come or are familiar with any of the following places?
Duties and responsibilities
- Act as a Sales Representative for time to time contracted projects
- Achievement of set targets as per contracted project
- Be involved in stock control and management.
- Assisting shoppers to find the goods and products they are looking for.
- Being responsible for processing cash and card payments.
- Stocking shelves with merchandise.
- Answering queries from customers.
- Reporting discrepancies and problems to the supervisor.
- Giving advice and guidance on product selection to customers.
- Keeping the store tidy and clean, this includes hovering and mopping.
- Responsible for security within the store and being on the lookout for shoplifters and fraudulent credit cards etc.
- Holder of a KCSE Certificate with a minimum mean grade of a C.
- Holder of a college Certificate/Diploma in Sales and Marketing or any other related course.
- Must have a job experience in sales for 6 months and above.
- Proper Analytical skills
- Fluent in English and Kiswahili
- Outgoing and Courageous
- Over 20Years of Age
Sales Representative requirements
Our client, a marketing consultancy firm is looking for motorbike sales representative with fast moving consumer goods experience to execute projects for its clients.