Posts Tagged “sales and marketing”
Sales Representatives Jobs In Kenya
The job holders will be responsible for the identifying and managing marketing opportunities, building an in-depth understanding of client business needs and managing the sales process to successful conclusion, for the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with company vision and values.
We are looking for persons to fill the position of Sales and Marketing of Pharmaceutical Products.
Department : Sales and Marketing
Axahantre Limited is Nairobi based Company and Dealing with Computer Hardware products. We are looking Young and Dynamic person for our Sales Department.
Industry: Hospitality- Guesthouse
Our client is in the business of clearing and forwarding and is looking for an innovative and energetic person to fill the position of Marketing Executive
Role and Responsibilities:
RCF Ltd is seeking to employ a sales intern aged 22-27 years, to join the company’s Sales and Marketing
Our client an IT company within Nairobi is seeking energetic, enthusiastic individuals for the position of Corporate Sales Executive, who will plan and carry out all sales activities on assigned accounts.
Supervisor: Regional Director – East and Southern Africa
To meet the growing requests from our wide range of clients, we are seeking to recruit Marketing Executives to boost our team of high notch professionals.
Our core vision is to become the premier real estate services company in Kenya that never disappoints its clients and always delivers its services in an honest, courteous, reliable, innovative, and efficient manner.
B.Com. desirable; computer literate.
Degree in Business related field from a recognized university (preferably marketing)
He/she should be good with numbers.
One year experience in sales and marketing
above minimum requirements, please send your application to: email@example.com to reach us on or before July 17th, 2012.
Super Achievers Kenya Limited is a growing Corporate Training Company, offering world leading services to our clients.
To plan and carry out all sales activities on assigned accounts or areas. Responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction and managing quality of product and service delivery.
Overall Duties and Responsibilities
Dynamic People Consulting is recruiting a Sales Representative for one of its clients.
We are looking for young, experienced, talented, creative and business driven Kenyans, to join our team, in the following positions:
Requirements Diploma/Degree in sales and marketing or Diploma/Degree in real estate.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparation of quotations and detailed itineraries for Safaris
- Receiving and replying to inquiries
- Tour costing, designing and re-designing of itineraries
- Checking hotel availability as well as reconfirming services booked
- Meet and greet clients at the airport
- Knowledge of Amadeus and Galileo online booking system
- Professional techniques in tour guiding, tour and travel operation
- Business communication
- Hospitality and travel law
- At least one Foreign language
- Tourism theory
- Social Anthropology
- Social aspects of tourism
- Basic Computer knowledge
- Maintain and develop a computerized customer and prospect database.
- Plan and carry out direct marketing activities
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries by post, telephone, and personal visits.
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through planned individual account support, and liaison with internal order-processing staff.
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information.
- Maintain and report on equipment and software suitability for direct marketing and sales reporting purposes.
- Liaise and attend meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business and organizational development.
- Manage the external marketing agency activities of telemarketing and research.
- Ladies only.
- Diploma in Sales and marketing or business administration.
- Previous experience selling mobile phones in a busy outlet
Starting salary of 15K.
- University graduates or Diploma holders in Sales & Marketing respectively from a recognized institution.
Package: 10,000/ = + attractive commissions structure
Hero Radio,a County Radio based in Nakuru is looking for Sales Executives.
Sales and Marketing Position (Tours and Travel)
The above position is available at a medium sized tour and travel company.
We are looking for suitable candidates to fill the following position;
PoiMapper is a mobile POI data collection and sharing solution developed for affordable GPS-enabled feature phones. PoiMapper makes fieldwork more efficient and reliable and improves the capability to plan and monitor field activities.
We are an upcoming Healthcare Company operating in the entire East African region providing state of the art Pathology, Radio-diagnosis and Medical Consultancy, with an aim of improving and strengthening our medical service delivery.
An established travel agency wishes to recruit a Sales and Marketing Executive.
A. Assistant Maintenance Engineer
Our client is one of the top 10 travel agencies catering to travel market and they are looking for highly experienced individuals to take up the above position:
We are currently looking for candidates to fill in the below position.
Location: Nairobi – Kenya
Closing date: Open until filled