Real Estate Sales and Marketing Manager Job in Kenya 2011
Our client, a real estate development company established in 2006 develops exclusive (residential) real estate and has a high net worth customer base. The company is currently looking for a Sales and Marketing Manager.
· Generate leads by executing the marketing strategy through sales and marketing strategies including but not limited to organizing presence at general real estate events, advertising, website and organizing dedicated sales events.
· Follow up the leads generated and closing sales.
· Attend Sales and Marketing meetings and be responsible for the preparation of annual and monthly sales and marketing budgets.
· Develop the company’s sales and marketing strategy.
· Co-managing the communications and PR strategy for various projects.
· Manage internal and external relationships with real estate agents and other stakeholders.
· Coordinate the sales team through the administrative and legal processes.
· Supervise outsourced production of sales and marketing materials.
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing or in a business related field and a Diploma in marketing is a must.
· Minimum of 6 years experience in a similar position with proven sales skills.
· Sales background where products or services sold have been ‘hard sell’.
· Experience in Real Estate would be an added advantage.
· International experience is essential.
· Ability to network, communicate comfortably with all cultures and nationalities.
· Ability to work independently, solve problems to achieve desired results.
How to apply:
Send your application including a cover letter indicating your desire to work with our client; a detailed CV highlighting relevant experience, details of current and expected salary, a daytime phone contact, email address, and the names of three professional referees by close of business Friday 29th April 2011.
P O Box 6416, Nairobi, GPO 00100
Email: [email protected]
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Please note that we do not charge fees for receiving or processing job applications.