Posts Tagged “professionalism”
Covenant Executives Consultants (COVEX) is the leading HR and management consultancy located in Nairobi-Kenya.
We are an ICT customer service oriented company in the field of telecommunications and office solutions. This includes Cisco solutions, structured cabling, audio visual (audio & video conferencing), multi-user computing and headset solutions among others.
• Deal directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face
• Evaluate requests for service or complaints and enter into CRM system.
• Follow up progress on customer inquiries.
• Produce up to date daily reports
• Act as customer advocate and liaise on customer’s behalf with other staff when required.
• Analyze, evaluate and resolve customer enquiries at the first point of contact
• Deal with customer complaints and resolve them with a positive problem-solving attitude.
• Process orders, forms, applications and requests
• Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource
• Interact with Technical Support to assist customers with trouble resolution
• Keep records of customer interactions and transactions
• Communicate and coordinate with internal departments
• Actively look for ways in which the service could be improved
• Respond to input from customers and support team (complaints, praise and concerns) to help us identify better ways of providing the service
• Identify root causes of issues and put forward proposals to the management team for improving the system and service to ensure that a longer term solution is provided
• Undertake customer satisfaction research
• Any other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
• Degree/Diploma in Business Administration, Computer Science or Information Systems preferred
• Knowledge of relevant computer applications
• Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
• Technical background (Telecommunications, IT, Network Solutions)
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• High levels of professionalism, enthusiasm and a ‘can do’ attitude
• Ability to prioritize and work with a sense of urgency
• Ability to work with a significant attention to detail and thoroughness
• Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work with diverse groups
• Must be able to effectively handle stressful situations
• Work with minimum supervision
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Analytical skills
• Excellent negotiation and conflict resolution techniques