Posts Tagged “network administration”
Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission (IEBC) is inviting young Kenyan graduates & professionals to fill vacancy of Support Administrator.
· Degree in IT or any other related discipline
· Technical courses that lead to a MCSE or MCSD are an added advantage.
· A minimum of four (4) years of experience within a help desk/customer support position. Experience with systems/network administration and/or hardware and software applications necessary for basic computer operations and network applications.
· Experience with Microsoft Applications
· Certification as a Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) and Network +, within the last 2-3 years is highly desirable.
· Excellent interpersonal skills with a strong customer focus
· Provide first-level technical support to end users.
· Take ownership of user problems and be proactive in resolving issues
· Detect and maintain detailed records of all software or network problems
· Manage user account requests
· Identify and resolve IT issues and escalate those that require further attention
· Receive and log user requests using the helpdesk application
· Ensures that received user requests are accurately completed with the date and time of submission.
· Provide users with the current status of work or service requests consistent with the established timelines associated with priority systems.
· Ensure that support personnel close out their work orders properly
· Performs other duties and assignments as required
Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission (IEBC) is currently seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the vacancy of Librarian.Job Description
· Diploma in library /information science or a post graduate diploma in the relevant field from a recognized institution.
· Three (3) years of working experience in a busy organization
· Keeping up to date with newly-released publications in order to select library resources;
· Maintaining stocks, including the weeding out of old resources
· Anticipating the Commissions needs and trends to ensure library services are optimally used
· Developing the use of ICT to improve service delivery
· Classification of documents and books for the Commission library
· Liaising with the HR department in making available materials essential for trainings
Highly qualified applicants are invited to fill the post of Accounts Assistant (2 Positions) in the Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission (IEBC):
· Have a professional qualifications, CPA 11 or equivalent professional qualification;
· At least 3 years working experience in a similar position;
· Proficiency in the use of office MS office applications, ERP knowledge an added advantage;
· Must have good interpersonal and communication skills and be team player.
· Voucher preparation and examination;
· Data capture in the accounting system;
· Imprest register posting, data capture and surrender vouchers;
· Processing regional returns and regional support;
· Records management;
· Cashiering services.
Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission (IEBC) is inviting young Kenyan graduates & professionals to fill vacancy of Court Clerk.Job Description
· Diploma in Law or any other relevant qualification
· Three (3) years experience from a reputable and busy Law firm or legal department of a corporate organization.
· Extensive actual Court Registry experience will be an added advantage
· Prepares and processes necessary materials, documents and files for court
· Provides information regarding court procedures and cause listings.
· Responds to inquiries in person and by telephone
· Provides information utilizing judgment, knowledge, and interpretation; refers those making inquiries to appropriate source(s) as necessary.
· Receives, compiles, and organizes information for the preparation of court documents, court records and court files, while maintaining confidentiality of information.
· Prepares, certifies, serves, and processes judgments, orders, findings and recommendations, decrees, and warrants;
· Process, prepare, and physically file or e-files required documents and reports.;
Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission (IEBC) is currently seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the vacancy of Procurement Assistant.Job Description
· A Diploma (CIPS) in Supplies Management or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution.
· A degree in a relevant field will be an added advantage;
· A minimum of 3 years experience
· Be computer literate
· Integrity and commitment to produce results
· Issuing and receiving of goods in stores;
· Assisting in stock taking, reconciliation, preparation and maintenance of records.
· Assisting in procurement, preparation of procurement plans;
· Disposal of stores and equipment in accordance to the laid down regulations and procedures;
How to ApplyIf you meet the above requirements, please visit IEBC website (www.iiec.or.ke) click-> “Resource Center” click-> “Careers/Job Vacancies” click-> “Job” click-> the specific job and then apply online.