Posts Tagged “network”
- Install and maintain Computers Wireless Network
- Manage technical escalations
- Perform all work associated with testing, troubleshooting, alignment, modification and operation of the relevant network equipment
- Interface with clients and vendors for network support and repair activities
- Must be able to work at height on towers and have proven experience in installation and rigging.
- Configure and maintain networking equipment: firewalls, routers, managed switches, VPNs
- KDN Certification on Wimax equipment installation and commissioning
- Degree in IT/ICT or diploma in telecommunications or a related field.
- Knowledge and ability to support windows, Linux, TCP/IP and cabling standards.
- 2 years previous Experience working for an Internet Service Provider preferred.
- Attention to detail and ability to meet strict deadlines with minimum supervision;
- Be highly analytical with good problem solving skills
- A team player and a result oriented individual
- Valid driving license
- Excellent understanding of Networks, Protocols and Internet Technologies
Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15th March 2012
Our programmes focus on community based animal health services, capacity building of local institutions and governments, conflict mitigation and sustainable natural resource management.
Location: Telkom Kenya
Resource Mobilization NGO Job In Kenya 2011
Icipe Senior Research Assistant Job vacancy in Kenya – 2011
Job Title: Database Administrator IT
Largest Social Network in Kenya: Jobs, Business, Fun & Friends!
We would also like to use this opportunity to welcome you once again to Facejournals: which is fast becoming the most interesting social and business networking website of the Moment, where you can easily make and connect with friends and family, watch videos, exchange ideas, establish a relationship, build up an existing relationship, chat, find dates, classmates, register your interest, the possibilities are endless. We can see that many of our members like the changes to our design and we promise to keep up the quality of our services
Facejournals community provides you with the necessary tools and the platform needed to define fun for yourself in every ramification, be rest assured that we will continue to ensure that you get beyond what you expect.
In the upcoming weeks and months, we will be making some more positive changes and additions to ensure that your fun is incomparable and complete. In the meantime, update your profile, upload your pictures, your favourite songs, videos, Write new blogs or notes, join groups of your interest, make new friends and don’t forget to invite your friends to join because so much is happening and a lot more is about to happen.
NB: New- Are you new to Facejournals, or want learn or teach others how to do so, click here
Congratulations for having made it this far. You are now an educated citizen and with your Diploma or degree, you have all the reasons to look for meaningful employment. Let’s now talk about the job market. What does the market have in store for you and what do you have for the job market? Forget your course units in HIV/AIDS, Project Management, Entrepreneurship, communication skills and so on for a while and focus on the areas you can venture with these skills.
Our client, a leading insurance broker in East Africa is looking to hire an Assistant Marketing Executive for their Mombasa office, to grow business in the region by developing and executing marketing campaigns. The role involves the development of prospects through active networking, marketing, business development, and client visits.
Job Title : Finance and Administration Officer
Location : Nairobi
We are an ICT customer service oriented company in the field of telecommunications and office solutions. This includes Cisco solutions, structured cabling, audio visual (audio & video conferencing), multi-user computing and headset solutions among others.
• Deal directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face
• Evaluate requests for service or complaints and enter into CRM system.
• Follow up progress on customer inquiries.
• Produce up to date daily reports
• Act as customer advocate and liaise on customer’s behalf with other staff when required.
• Analyze, evaluate and resolve customer enquiries at the first point of contact
• Deal with customer complaints and resolve them with a positive problem-solving attitude.
• Process orders, forms, applications and requests
• Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource
• Interact with Technical Support to assist customers with trouble resolution
• Keep records of customer interactions and transactions
• Communicate and coordinate with internal departments
• Actively look for ways in which the service could be improved
• Respond to input from customers and support team (complaints, praise and concerns) to help us identify better ways of providing the service
• Identify root causes of issues and put forward proposals to the management team for improving the system and service to ensure that a longer term solution is provided
• Undertake customer satisfaction research
• Any other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
• Degree/Diploma in Business Administration, Computer Science or Information Systems preferred
• Knowledge of relevant computer applications
• Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
• Technical background (Telecommunications, IT, Network Solutions)
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• High levels of professionalism, enthusiasm and a ‘can do’ attitude
• Ability to prioritize and work with a sense of urgency
• Ability to work with a significant attention to detail and thoroughness
• Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work with diverse groups
• Must be able to effectively handle stressful situations
• Work with minimum supervision
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Analytical skills
• Excellent negotiation and conflict resolution techniques
Deadline for application: 18th February 2011