Posts Tagged “nairobi”
We are looking to recruit dynamic Diploma and Degree Graduates in the field of Food Science and Technology preferably with a bias towards meat production.
Farmer’s Choice Limited,
P.O. Box 47791, 00100,
P.O.Box 51924, 00200
Make Money on referrals. Earn up to 40 k per month with minimum effort.
The Ideal candidate must hold a degree in Computer Science/Business /Education.
We develop capabilities and we are looking for Associate Partners in the following regions.
Innovations for Poverty Action (IPA) Kenya is a branch office of an international nonprofit research organization directed by leading development economists, which seeks to identify and foster innovative approaches to solving development problems.
Public Service Commission of Kenya
P. O. Box 30095 – 00100
Basic Salary Scale: Ksh.77,527 – Ksh.98,947 p.m.
(Job Group ‘Q’)
Basic Salary Scale: Ksh.77,527 – Ksh.98,947 p.m.
(Job Group ‘Q’)
Basic Salary Scale: Ksh.63,782 – Ksh.81,404 p.m.
(Job Group ‘P’)
A vacancy has arisen for a Chief Cashier who will be reporting to the General manager.
Position: Accounts Assistant.
Responsible: Finance and Administration Manager.
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB: To assist the senior accountant.
The profile of the candidates should be as follows;
We tackle poverty and denial of human rights at the local level, and we challenge the causes behind them locally, nationally and globally.
3. Assistance Manager
Oxfam’s Kenya Programme is a complex programme that incorporates both rapid and slow onset emergencies as well as longer term development and policy work.
|Platform for Growth Manager – East Africa||Sales – Commercial||Flexible – see Job Description, Kenya||Nairobi||04-Apr-2012|
Requirements Diploma/Degree in sales and marketing or Diploma/Degree in real estate.
The International Rescue Committee has been working in Somalia since 2006, providing essential services to conflict and disaster affected communities.
Offices at Allsops, Nairobi
Pay: Earn 30-50k Per Month
1. Male or Female
2. C+ and above KCSE
All positions will be based in Mombasa, and candidates for all positions must demonstrate recent, significant experience working in Mombasa or other locations on the Coast.
We are recruiting individuals with professional working experience in a forex bureau for the following positions:
- April 2012 social work job kenya
- community worker and social work jobs kenya april 2012
- jobs april 2012 kenya
- jobs for finance officer in NGO during April 2012
- CRS jobs kenya April 2012
- ct-ovc programme kenya
- latest medical records jobs in kenya as per april 2012
- social worker april 2012 nairobi
- Social worker jobs in kenya april 2012
- Deputizing for the manager, making decisions and delegating work to others in the manager’s absence
Do you hold a diploma or a degree from recognized institution in business administration, ICT, education, journalism/ communication, telecommunication / electrical engineering, aeronautical engineering, law, human resource, finance/accounting, geo-spatial science, political science, sociology, conflict resolution, clinical/laboratory technology, or related fields?
Requirement for appointment
-Kenya certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade D+ or its approved equivalent
-Proficiency in computer applications will be an added advantage.
We at www.jobskenyan.com welcome you to 2012, we hope to give the best service this for those who have been with us for a while now and the many who have also gotten jobs through us. Thanks for spreading the word about us with your friends. Let us make Kenya and Africa Great. Send this to your friends. Best of Luck with your Job search in 2012.
Vacancy – Retail Customer Support Assistant
The Board is seeking an inspirational and energetic Head to lead this successful and well established IAPS Prep School.
Roles and responsibilities
- Identifying new markets and business opportunities
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers via meetings, telephone calls and emails.
- Visiting potential customers for new business.
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations, and providing customers with quotations.
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales.
- Gathering market and customer information and providing feedback on future market trends.
- Representing your organization at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
- Negotiating variations in price, delivery and specifications with your company’s managers.
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions.
- Recording sales and order information and sending copies to the sales office.
- Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
- The ability and desire to sell.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong industry awareness.
- A confident and determined approach.
- Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection.
- A high degree of self-motivation and drive.
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- The capacity to flourish in a competitive environment.
- A minimum of a diploma in Sales and marketing or a related field’
- 1-2 years of experience in sales Management.
- Experience with selling both services and products
- String understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Willingness to work in a team.
- Ability to drive sales
- Training in ICT will be an added advantage.
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only indicating why you are the most suitable candidate for the role clearly quoting the job title on the email subject to firstname.lastname@example.org
Villa-Mode Export (India) Pvt. Ltd.
An established travel agency wishes to recruit a Sales and Marketing Executive.
Department: Mycoplasma research group
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Duration: 3-year term
Our client, Base Titanium Ltd, the Kenyan subsidiary of the Australian company is developing the globally significant Kwale Mineral Sands Project 50km south of Mombasa. The construction phase commenced in the 3rd quarter of 2011 in order for production to start in the 2nd half of 2013.
Save the Children is committed to providing immediate humanitarian relief to people in need as we are to working with affected communities, governments and the international community to find solutions to the underlying problems of this crisis.
Experienced Boeing 727-200
- First Officer
- Flight Engineer
- Load Master
- Load Master.
Applicants to send in their C.V.’s to: email@example.com
CARE International in Kenya is looking for a well organized and highly motivated individual who is result-oriented to fill the following position.