Posts Tagged “mobile phone shop”
Our client is a mobile phone shop based at Nairobi CBD is looking to hire two sales ladies who will operate from the shop.
- Maintain and develop a computerized customer and prospect database.
- Plan and carry out direct marketing activities
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries by post, telephone, and personal visits.
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through planned individual account support, and liaison with internal order-processing staff.
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information.
- Maintain and report on equipment and software suitability for direct marketing and sales reporting purposes.
- Liaise and attend meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business and organizational development.
- Manage the external marketing agency activities of telemarketing and research.
- Ladies only.
- Diploma in Sales and marketing or business administration.
- Previous experience selling mobile phones in a busy outlet
Starting salary of 15K.