Posts Tagged “marketer”
The applicant should have the relevant qualifications, at least two years working experience in tourism industry, fluent in English and Kiswahill, CPA’s will be an added advantage.
P.O. Box 4224 – 00200, Nairobi
before 10th November 2012.
Our client, a leading hotel in Nairobi requires Freelance Marketers to be paid attractive commissions on sales.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyzing the market, including competitors and consumers
- Executing marketing strategies and campaigns
- Monitoring and arranging the distribution of promotional materials
- Monitoring and coordinating the production of promotional materials
- Overseeing and implementing product distribution
- Attending and organizing sales promotional events and exhibitions
- Coordinating with and reporting to managers to carry out campaigns
- Acting as liaisons between the media, , and clients
The Strategic Marketing Department is driven by creativity and innovation and fosters a culture of high-performing marketers who deliver outstanding results to our entire subscriber base.
You think wide, have initiative and aggression?
We can show you where to channel it.