Posts Tagged “kenya”
Our Client, a leading Insurance company in the region, seeks to recruit an Agency Training and Development Manager to effectively achieve its strategic objectives
Senior Agronomist Kenya and Uganda
We are looking for a Senior Agronomist for our operations in Kenya and Uganda to develop our business in the territory based on good crop nutrition practice.
Scholarship Program: Postgraduate Scholarships for African and South American Students at Aston University, UK
Employer: The Ferguson Foundation
Level of study: Postgraduate
Brief Scholarship Description: The School of Languages and Social Sciences is offering nine scholarships to students from Africa and South America. Scholarships are supported by the Ferguson Foundation which is dedicated to improving educational opportunities for students who would not otherwise be able to consider study in the UK. The scholarships are available to students applying to on campus programmes offered in the School of Languages and Social Sciences.
Scholarship Website: http://www1.aston.ac.uk/lss/postgraduate/fees-financial-support/ferguson/
Scholarship Program: Angus-SA WISE Scholarship at Any South African University, South Africa
Employer: The Association of South African Women in Science and Engineering (SA WISE)
Level of study: Graduate
Brief Scholarship Description: The scholarship is awarded for 1 year of tertiary study at Honours level (or 4th year level of study) in any field of science and engineering. South African applicants will be given preference. The successful applicant should become an active member of SAWISE
Scholarship Website: http://web.uct.ac.za/org/sawise/InfoLeaflets/2012_SAWISE_SCHOLARSHIPS_Angus.pdf
- Born again
- Aggressive. Ability to work in a start up environment.
- Holder of a University Degree in Marketing, Business Management, Finance, Accounting, International Relations or any other relevant degree from a recognized university.
- Proven track record at the same position.
- Experience in a BPO set up a big plus.
- Knowledge and experience in Internet Marketing
- Ability to meet and exceed monthly/weekly targets without fail.
- Good command of English language.
- Ability to find, negotiate and close international deals (mostly from the US, UK, Canada, India,etc)
- Willing to sign a non-disclosure and non-compete agreement.
Current Employee: N/A
the framework for international justice and promoting economic and social progress, in the six and a half decades since its creation the United Nations has added on new challenges, such as climate change, international terrorism and AIDS
The interested candidate must have a University Degree or its equivalent, have the ability to formulate strategies, strengthen public relations and communications at all levels.
St. Andrew’s School, Turi, Kenya
Oxfam’s Kenya Programme is a complex programme that incorporates both rapid and slow onset emergencies as well as longer term development and policy work.
We are an agricultural inputs supplier operating in Kenya for over ten years.
Qatar Airways continues to grow at an impressive rate and is looking for stars to join our world-class workforce of more than 15,000 employees from more than 100 different nations.
The Authority invites applications from qualified and experienced candidates for the following vacant positions;
Project: Deworm the World (DTW) School-Based Deworming Project
Deadline to Apply:April 23rd 2012
The Service seeks to recruit self motivated, dynamic and results oriented individuals to fill the following positions:
Based in Miritini in Mombasa, AGOL will soon start operations and is looking for professionals who are self driven, with passion to achieve results under minimum supervision, dynamic, smart and have relevant experience to fill the following newly established positions.
Responsible for students health and personal care, The ideal candidate should be self driven and have very good communication skills and computer literate.
The Hospital is currently undergoing a transformation process whose focus is on customer satisfaction.
Who needs an executive resume?
- Senior manager,
- Senior professional with over five years experience,
In East Africa, our programmes focus on community based animal health services, capacity building of local institutions and governments, conflict mitigation and sustainable natural resource management
Be part of the solution…….
Learning Support Teacher – will identify students with learning difficulties using baseline assessments, develop and implement intervention and individual education plans to assist these students.
Requirements: Candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree in Education with specialization in learning support and should have at least 3-5 years of experience providing learning support in a nursery or primary school.
Terms of Reference for LMPS Interns
Package: 10,000/ = + attractive commissions structure
A Charter, establishing the AVU as an Intergovernmental Organization, has been signed so far by eight (8) African Governments: Kenya, Senegal, Mauritania, Mali, Cote d’Ivoire, Tanzania Mozambique, and Democratic Republic of Congo. The AVU has its headquarters in Nairobi, Kenya and a Regional office in Dakar Senegal with Host-Country Agreements and Diplomatic Status with the two governments.
Salary Range: Gross Ksh 50,000 – 60,000
Our programmes focus on community based animal health services, capacity building of local institutions and governments, conflict mitigation and sustainable natural resource management.
The person must have the following skill set:
- Excellent media relations
- Client management and account servicing
Do you want to be part of this great and noble organisation?
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
Minimum of 8 to 10 years’ experience as a Warehouse/Inventory manager or Supply Chain services preferably for a large fast growing service or trading organization with multiple locations and diverse requirements in particular Hospitality, Universities, Emergency Relief Services and Hospital backgrounds preferred.
Providing Cyber Café related services which include photocopying, typing and scanning.
Duties and Responsibilities
Do a profit and loss account on monthly basis (cash flow)
Our Client a progressive IT company with strong presence in the Corporate Sector and With a vision to be an IT service company of choice to corporate organizations within the region in the next 5 years. Is looking for Sales Team leader
Reporting To: Supply Chain Manager
Supervises: Stores Staff
Salary: 20,000 – 25,000
Reporting To: Production Manager
Supervises: Production Technicians and Production Staff
Hero Radio,a County Radio based in Nakuru is looking for Sales Executives.
SCAD is a not-for-profit organization aimed at reducing alcohol / drug abuse and HIV/AIDS prevalence among young people.
Requirement for appointment
-Kenya certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade D+ or its approved equivalent
-Proficiency in computer applications will be an added advantage.
Muramati Sacco is one of the fastest growing Saccos in Kenya.
We are seeking suitable candidates for our Graduate Trainee program.
Department: Sales and Marketing
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Giving presentations to prospective clients on the Company and the services it offers at seminars, or one-on-one client meetings.
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods, with due regard to Company targets and projections.
- Networking in order to keep abreast with all industry developments.
- Stay informed on competitors, their practices and operations, ensuring that the Company maintains a competitive edge.
- Participate in negotiations with clients in conjunction with the sales and marketing team.
- Develop a strong understanding of company’s products and services
- Sell to current customers and prospect for new business
- Research potential new marketing services.
- Collect feedback from clients, ensure their satisfaction and communicate their recommendations and complaints to the Sales and Marketing manager.
- Perform any other duties as assigned from time to time.
- Assist in various duties as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales and Marketing ongoing or finished
- Excellent in planning and organizing
- Superior written and oral communication skills, very articulate.
- Result driven and oriented
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Be able to work with minimum supervision
- Coordinate with internal departments to respond quickly to customer needs, requests and problems
- Extremely confident, dynamic and energetic
If you meet the above criteria, and would like to be a part of the team, please send an application with a detailed C.V and a list of at least 3 referees, day-time telephone numbers and email address to :- email@example.com