Posts Tagged “Job Vacancies In Kenya”
Vacancy Announcement No: ODN/001/2011
Self Help Africa is an International NGO supporting rural development projects in nine African countries in order to reduce poverty among rural communities through local demand-driven initiatives in agriculture.
Our goal is to support smallholder farmers to improve their livelihoods in a viable and sustainable manner.
With a strong footprint in Kenya, Uganda, South Sudan, Rwanda and soon to start operations in Tanzania.
Under the overall guidance of the Programme Manager-Amkeni Wakenya, the office Assistant performs general administrative support functions, ensuring effective co-ordination, planning and monitoring of office administration, logistics, reporting and communication.
§ Receive, screen and log correspondence, reports, etc, and forward to the appropriate officer; maintain a log in system and follow up to ensure that replies are timely or that action is taken within the established deadline;
Location: Telkom Kenya
Department: Corporate Communication
Reports to:Sponsorship and CSR Manager
We are looking for a mature and focused individual to join our clients team as a Project Manager for East Africa.
We are currently seeking a Chief of Party for an upcoming multiyear program in Ethiopia. The possible start date is July 2011, and the position is contingent upon ACDI/VOCA being awarded the program. The program’s goal is to improve smallholder incomes and nutritional status through investments in selected livestock value chains.
We pride ourselves in providing quality productions to our clients.
If you have a desire to succeed in the financial and accounting field and are looking to gain more rewards and appreciation for your efforts, we can provide an excellent and unique opportunity to do exactly that.
Reporting to:Administration Manager
Requirements: Knowledge, skills and abilities
We are therefore recruiting several exceptionally motivated and energetic Teachers with an urge to meet and see every students needs, strong leadership and an interest to be a part of new pedagogical research and methods and a Nurse with plenty of motivation and leadership skills.
- Selling of company products like SMS banking, EFT solutions, mobile banking, Biometrics, and CMS (card management system) to new and existing clients.
- Build & maintain a relationship with every corporate customer through regular emails, telephone calling & visits.
- Build & maintain a database of corporate customers
- Enlarge the contact base within the corporate customers to reach out to more departments & divisions.
- Executing and preparing reports on Corporate Sales Activities assigned under individual sales representative.
- Establish and maintain effective communication links with other channels and medium to identify all sales opportunities.
- Maintain awareness of company products and/ of relevant sales techniques to ensure that the sales role is carried out as effectively as possible.
- Any other duties that may be assigned.
- A minimum professional diploma in sales and marketing
- Minimum of 1 years experience in selling; SMS banking, EFT solutions, mobile banking, Biometrics, CMS (card management system).
- Have strong communications skills both oral and written
- Minimum age of 23 years and above
- The targeted clients are; Sacco’s, corporate, non-bank financial institutions and DTMs
- Must be self driven and able to meet deadlines
- High level of professionalism, enthusiasm, and a “can do” attitude
On the Subject line write SALES EXECUTIVE POSITION.
Feed The Children -NGO Kenya is seeking to recruit the job of Water & Sanitation Project Officer.
Treatment, Research and Expert Education (TREE) at the University of Washington
We are currently looking for highly qualified and motivated individuals to join our existing energetic and dynamic team in the roles of:
Electrical Technician at BOC Kenya Limited in Nairobi – Kenya Jobs, Careers and Vacancies
World Concern Development organization wishes to recruit a Logistics and Administration Manager to be based in the Nairobi office.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill in the position of Accounts Assistant / Office Administrator.
Kitengela Medical Services
P.O. Box 352-00242
Cashier Teller Jobs In Kenya.
The Option One Distributors (East Africa) Limited is incorporated as a Limited Liability Company, pursuant to Chapter 486, Laws of the Republic of Kenya. The Option One, as the name implies is an innovate market leader, testing out new approaches to distribution and wholesale business, meeting the needs of today’s competitive business and the ever demanding consumer.
Human Resource HR Jobs In Kenya.
COVEC Kenya is one of most critical branch companies of COVEC since its incorporation in 1987 and since when COVEC Kenya has completed many construction projects which win high acclaims from both government and commonalities.
Job Title: IT Officer