Posts Tagged “Job in Kenya”
- Install and maintain Computers Wireless Network
- Manage technical escalations
- Perform all work associated with testing, troubleshooting, alignment, modification and operation of the relevant network equipment
- Interface with clients and vendors for network support and repair activities
- Must be able to work at height on towers and have proven experience in installation and rigging.
- Configure and maintain networking equipment: firewalls, routers, managed switches, VPNs
- KDN Certification on Wimax equipment installation and commissioning
- Degree in IT/ICT or diploma in telecommunications or a related field.
- Knowledge and ability to support windows, Linux, TCP/IP and cabling standards.
- 2 years previous Experience working for an Internet Service Provider preferred.
- Attention to detail and ability to meet strict deadlines with minimum supervision;
- Be highly analytical with good problem solving skills
- A team player and a result oriented individual
- Valid driving license
- Excellent understanding of Networks, Protocols and Internet Technologies
Applications should be sent to email@example.com by 15th March 2012
Our Client a progressive IT company with strong presence in the Corporate Sector and With a vision to be an IT service company of choice to corporate organizations within the region in the next 5 years. Is looking for Sales Team leader
The website content manager will also be responsible for crafting site promotions, email newsletters, and online outreach campaigns.
GBSH Consult Marketing Intern – Kenya. Internships Kenya.
GBSH Consult is seeking an energetic, savvy, curious Marketing Intern to assist the Senior Executive team Kenya region, in an intensive, fun-filled, and creative 3 month project where intern creates and implements strategic outreach campaigns to develop GBSH’s brand in various target segments.
The job is graded at LEII for which the current salary scale starts at Ksh. 148,000/- per month before deduction of tax.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Interacting with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products or services
- Handling and resolving customer complaints.
- Helping customers in deciding what types of products or services would best suit their needs.
- Keeping records of transactions and update and maintaining databases of information.
- Entering information in to computers as they speak to clients
- A minimum of a diploma in marketing
- A certificate in customer service is an added advantage.
- Proficiency in computers
- Spontaneous, mature, and friendly personality.
- Must be intelligent with ability to handle diverse customers.
- Must have good communication, interpersonal and computer skills.
- Should have good customer service skills.
- Good keyboard skills.
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only indicating why you are the most suitable candidate for the role clearly quoting the job title on the email subject to firstname.lastname@example.org
Its mission is to influence, encourage and assist societies throughout the world to conserve the integrity and diversity of nature and to ensure that any use of natural resources is equitable and ecologically sustainable.
Our Client specializes in Brand Strategy, Brand Innovation, Brand Identity and Brand Alignment.
Our client seeks to recruit an Accountant.
You see all that? Is it so much? So much, in fact, that we often forget the most important ingredient of a really great, interview-obtaining, new-job-snagging CV: It needs to be written specifically for the job you’re after.
Administrator, Scala Database
Reporting to:Administration Manager
Salary: 15K plus commissions
Job Title: Marketing Manager
The ideal candidate should be excellent in written and verbal communication, good in presentation and should understand the software Market very well.
By Carol Musyoka.
Finlays Electrician Job in Kenya. Finlays is Kenya’s largest agricultural export group employing 22,000 people and annually exporting 400 million stems of flowers, 7 million kilos of vegetables, 26 million kilos of black tea and 3 million kilos of tea extract.
Bridge have already launched the first 26 schools in their network in the slums of Nairobi with tremendous success, and plan to rapidly scale the company to serve more than 1 million families in Africa
ACF-USA is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the following position;