Posts Tagged “Job Careers in Kenya”
Hospital has vacancies for the following professionals:-
1.INTERN: Knowledge and Information Management (1 position)
The Regional AIDS Training Network has an opportunity for a fresh graduate to undertake a six month internship programme at its Secretariat in Nairobi, Kenya.
A growing Human Resource firm seeks to hire an entry level HR Intern to assist in basic administration and human resource responsibilities. Reporting to the Principal Consultant, this position exists to provide general administrative support and work closely with the Principal Consultant to achieve service delivery goals.
We are currently looking for a positive, self driven and highly motivated Sales and Marketing Internwho will assume the following responsibilities:
- Be responsible in opening up new markets and generating sales in the company.
- Determining buyer personas and determining market messages.
- Maintaining product launch plans.
- Identifying best opportunities for lead generation.
- Creating standard presentations and demo scripts.
- Writing white papers and technical communiqués in conjunction with Product Management team.
- Documenting competitive threats and related industry news.
- Facilitating direct sales and channel training.
- Supporting trade shows and other company-sponsored events.
- Limited onsite channel support and phone assistance.
- Setting of specific measurable sales and strategy targets, implementation and evaluation of the same.
- Degree in the following fields; Bsc BBIT, Sales and Marketing (Product & Services)
- Good IT skills and knowledge
- Willing to travel, network and participate in industry related events.
- Willing to take up new challenges and think and act both strategically and reactionary – depending on market forces.
Send your resume and introduction letter to email@example.com not later than 10th July 2011.
NGO Jobs In Kenya.
Trócaire Horn & East Africa Regional Office seeks to recruit a qualified candidate as a Governance and Human Rights Programme Officer (PO) for South Sudan, based in Wau, South Sudan.
A rapidly expanding local commercial bank with a countrywide network is looking to maintain and enhance its leadership position in the industry through the recruitment of Direct Sales Staff.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform front office duties.
- Assist with office management and maintenance e.g. correspondence will suppliers.
- Administer aptitude tests on potential registrants.
- Assist Recruitment in short listing and setting up interview schedules
- Book keeping for office payments.
- Drafting of employment contracts for outsourced contactors.
- Assisting in ensuring all suppliers are paid.
- Handling administration that comes with outsourced contractors
- Assisting in management of outsourced services e.g. medical and pension
- Dealing with external matters such as liaison on behalf of the company to third parties such as Contractors, Administrators, System vendors and other business linkages
- Knowledge of an integrated accounting system and Microsoft packages.
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills.
- Good interpersonal skills with proven ability to influence others to accomplish collective goals and relate to the internal customers..
- Ability to work and deliver to deadlines
- Well-developed ICT skills with hands on experience with Microsoft Office Software including MS Outlook.
- Ability to present complex analysis with simplicity, clarity and professionalism
- Highly analytical and organized, with high degree of initiative
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, team building, oral and written communication skills are a requirement for this position
- Bachelor’s Degree
- HR Background – Education or relevant experience