Posts Tagged “job”
(Very Attractive Salaries)
They wish to fill the following vacancies urgently:
Have you ever been in the following situations?
Deadline: 26th of May 2012
An organization working for peace and social justice is looking for an Intern for three months.
Nurse Aids (4)
- April 2012 social work job kenya
- community worker and social work jobs kenya april 2012
- jobs april 2012 kenya
- jobs for finance officer in NGO during April 2012
- CRS jobs kenya April 2012
- ct-ovc programme kenya
- latest medical records jobs in kenya as per april 2012
- social worker april 2012 nairobi
- Social worker jobs in kenya april 2012
We are seeking highly motivated, talented and hard working individuals to work in a team under minimum supervision. They must be based in Nairobi and Eldoret.
- Deputizing for the manager, making decisions and delegating work to others in the manager’s absence
CARE International in Kenya is looking for well organized and highly motivated individuals who are result-oriented to fill the following positions:
Must have KCSE and trained from a reputable college. Must also be over 25 years.
1. Project Manager – Oracle E- Business implementation
To qualify for the role, one should have:
* Degree education, with a minimum of one year experience in implementing Oracle E-Business Suite Financial applications
* Excellent exposure to Oracle E- Business Suite as well as knowledge in the Application Implementation Methodology
* Strong project management skills as well as vendor management
* Impeccable communication skills and an assertive personality to drive results
2. Oracle SCM Consultant
Oracle E Business Suite SCM Functional Consultants will be involved in implementation/Upgrade/Support Projects in Africa.
Ideal Candidate should be:
* Adept at creating business process models, mapping industry trends and best practices to the client’s unique requirements and processes
* Capable of defining, designing and re-engineering business processes
* Knowledgeable about the Oracle applications functionality, tools, templates, method and able to setup the system to meet the desired business process and requirements
* Adept at working with clients to develop testing scenarios and test scripts, integration and acceptance testing
* Should have handled at least two Implementation projects
* Should have good exposure in Supply chain modules like INV, PO, OM & WIP
* Knowledge of advanced supply chain modules will be an added advantage
3. Oracle Financial Consultant (Functional)
Main responsibility is to provide hands on support and maintenance of Oracle 11i Finance modules such as AP, AR, FA, CM, GL, iExpenses and iReceivables in a multinational company.
You will also be involved in the delivery of Oracle 12i project implementations in various regions, align with the Global Business Process Standardization and corporate policies governance and statutory.