Posts Tagged “human resources manager”
We are looking to recruit dynamic Diploma and Degree Graduates in the field of Food Science and Technology preferably with a bias towards meat production.
Farmer’s Choice Limited,
P.O. Box 47791, 00100,
Established in Nairobi in 2011, CGC Africa links the continent to Columbia’s scientific rigor, technological innovation, and academic leadership.
Salary: Kshs: 30,000-35,000
Recently the group ventured into Asset Management; currently CIC has businesses operating all over Kenya with 19 branches.
Position: Direct Sales Agents
A vacancy has arisen at the British High Commission, for a Visits Officer / Political Coordinator.
Sales Engineer Vacancies exist in the Davis & Shirtliff Kenya group for Sales Engineers in the Rwanda and Southern Sudan subsidiary branches.
This is an opportunity for highly motivated professionals, seeking a thrilling and fulfilling experience and desirous to leave a mark in the industry to join the key front line staff of the company as hereunder:
Human Resource Management Jobs Kenya.
In addition we contribute to Kenya’s national development working with local partners in the areas of disability, secure livelihoods and health.
Implement and manage the performance management system and ensure its effective execution through the
Ensure efficient and effective human resource administration services including development and implementation of HR procedures and management of the staff medical scheme and other benefits;
Conducting training needs analysis, proposing the training that needs to be done and coordinating the training programs
Closely coordinating and monitoring staff induction, probation and confirmation of appointments
Advising and training managers and supervisors on basic staff management skills to support the overall HR Strategy.
Driving and monitoring the Key Performance Indicators of the company’s HR strategy
Manage employee relations within the organization and ensure adherence to the labour laws;
Management of confidential and employee records, benefits and payroll administration.
At least 4 years experience as a HR Generalist in a busy environment
Well versed with the current Kenya labor laws.
Excellent interpersonal, communications, and organizational skills.
Strong problem solving skills with strong business skills and strategic acumen and excellent team-building skills
Willing to settle in Mombasa
Expected Gross Pay range 100k To 130K plus medical, bonuses, and lunch allowances.If qualified send CV only to email@example.com on or before 1st October, indicating the title on the subject line.
Human Resources Officer
Supervisor: Field Project Manager
We are looking for qualified and experienced personnel to fill the position of Research Officer to be based in Kisumu, Nyanza Province.
UAP is one of the leading insurance and financial services companies in East Africa, with headquarters in Nairobi and a network of branches spread across Kenya.
HR Jobs In Kenya.
Hilton Nairobi – A World of Career Excellence
Administrative Assistant, Human Resources Manager and Receptionist Jobs in Kenya
Aga Khan Foundation Recruits – Kenya 2011
Regional Programme Director
Private Safaris Sales and Marketing New Vacancies -Kenya 2011
Mount Kenya University Customer Service Jobs Kenya-2011
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Manager
Reports to: C. E. O.
We are an ICT customer service oriented company in the field of telecommunications and office solutions. This includes structured cabling, video conferencing, audio conferencing, multi?user computing and headset solutions among others.
We are an ICT customer service oriented company in the field of telecommunications and office solutions. This includes Cisco solutions, structured cabling, audio visual (audio & video conferencing), multi-user computing and headset solutions among others.
• Deal directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face
• Evaluate requests for service or complaints and enter into CRM system.
• Follow up progress on customer inquiries.
• Produce up to date daily reports
• Act as customer advocate and liaise on customer’s behalf with other staff when required.
• Analyze, evaluate and resolve customer enquiries at the first point of contact
• Deal with customer complaints and resolve them with a positive problem-solving attitude.
• Process orders, forms, applications and requests
• Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource
• Interact with Technical Support to assist customers with trouble resolution
• Keep records of customer interactions and transactions
• Communicate and coordinate with internal departments
• Actively look for ways in which the service could be improved
• Respond to input from customers and support team (complaints, praise and concerns) to help us identify better ways of providing the service
• Identify root causes of issues and put forward proposals to the management team for improving the system and service to ensure that a longer term solution is provided
• Undertake customer satisfaction research
• Any other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
• Degree/Diploma in Business Administration, Computer Science or Information Systems preferred
• Knowledge of relevant computer applications
• Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
• Technical background (Telecommunications, IT, Network Solutions)
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• High levels of professionalism, enthusiasm and a ‘can do’ attitude
• Ability to prioritize and work with a sense of urgency
• Ability to work with a significant attention to detail and thoroughness
• Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work with diverse groups
• Must be able to effectively handle stressful situations
• Work with minimum supervision
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Analytical skills
• Excellent negotiation and conflict resolution techniques