Posts Tagged “human resource management”
To co-ordinate implementation of Human Resources Development policies and programs
Deadline: 18TH June 2012
Overall Purpose of the Job
- To ensure that the Bank’s remuneration and benefits facilities are in line with the market.
- To Research, recommend and implement competitive remuneration packages to retain the current workforce and attract potential employees.
- To ensure that the current remuneration and benefits facility runs efficiently and effectively and on time.
- Support the HR team on all matters related to employee relations
- Development and implementation of compensation and benefits policy
- Reward system management (salary structure, grading system, bonus scheme)
- Research and review of the Bank’s benefits scheme (medical, pension, life cover, other cash and non-cash benefits)
- Retention programme
- Monthly payroll
- Custodian of job evaluation process in accordance to changes in the Bank
- Performance Management
- Manage the Bank’s provident fund scheme and group life scheme
- Staff satisfaction survey and review
- Manage and evaluation of the staff exit programme (retirement voluntary and normal , exit interviews)
- Management of the HRIS system
- TAT register monitoring for the entire bank
- Other duties as assigned or requested
- A Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Social Sciences or Human Resources from a recognized university
- Post graduate Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Accounting knowledge
- Certificate of workplace counseling from a recognized institution added advantage
- 3 year’s experience in a similar position
- Conversant with the employment laws
- Good organization skills
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Good working knowledge with Excel
- Computer literacy
- Ability to keep abreast with the industry practices
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
The latter are extended to bright needy secondary school children.
The Authority invites applications from qualified and experienced candidates for the following vacant positions;
The IRC implements programs in the areas of comprehensive primary health care, nutrition, protection, peace building, water and sanitation and hygiene (WASH), HIV/AIDS prevention, response to gender based violence, disaster risk reduction (DRR), livelihoods and governance.
Scope of Work: The IRC Emergency Response Team (ERT) staff is expected to be deployed in the field, either in an emergency or roving capacity, for up to 75% of the time (9 months a year) and must be able to deploy to the site of an emergency within 72 hours of notification.
A major ideal community business in the Agricultural sector with its Head Office at Nairobi Kenya and a national system is searching for to sponsor the following:
Vacancy Announcement No: ODN/001/2011
Applicants are invited from suitably qualified Kenyans for the following vacancies:
Advert No. OVP/MOHA 3/2011
Salary Scale: KShs. 8,819x 438 – 9,257 x464 – 9,721 p.m.
Terms of Service: Temporary
A. Requirements for Appointment
For appointment to this grade a candidate must be in possession of Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade ‘D’ plain or Kenya Certificate of Education (KCE) Division IV.
Human Resource Management Jobs Kenya.
Implement and manage the performance management system and ensure its effective execution through the
Ensure efficient and effective human resource administration services including development and implementation of HR procedures and management of the staff medical scheme and other benefits;
Conducting training needs analysis, proposing the training that needs to be done and coordinating the training programs
Closely coordinating and monitoring staff induction, probation and confirmation of appointments
Advising and training managers and supervisors on basic staff management skills to support the overall HR Strategy.
Driving and monitoring the Key Performance Indicators of the company’s HR strategy
Manage employee relations within the organization and ensure adherence to the labour laws;
Management of confidential and employee records, benefits and payroll administration.
At least 4 years experience as a HR Generalist in a busy environment
Well versed with the current Kenya labor laws.
Excellent interpersonal, communications, and organizational skills.
Strong problem solving skills with strong business skills and strategic acumen and excellent team-building skills
Willing to settle in Mombasa
Expected Gross Pay range 100k To 130K plus medical, bonuses, and lunch allowances.If qualified send CV only to [email protected] on or before 1st October, indicating the title on the subject line.
Human Resources Officer
Working with and through African communities, health systems and governments, AMREF aims to close the gap that prevents people from accessing their basic right to health.
Salary 25-30K Gross
Our client a marketing consulting firm is looking for a Human Resources Assistant.
A growing Human Resource firm seeks to hire an entry level HR Intern to assist in basic administration and human resource responsibilities. Reporting to the Principal Consultant, this position exists to provide general administrative support and work closely with the Principal Consultant to achieve service delivery goals.