Posts Tagged “Hot job”
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
We are looking for a mature and focused individual to join our clients team as a Project Manager for East Africa.
We invite you to learn more about our company by accessing our website:www.geoclimadesign.com/en/intro.html
Our client, Virgin Atlantic Cargo wishes to recruit a Cargo Contact Centre Advisor, who will be reporting to the Cargo Sales Manager.
Jhpiego-Kenya works in close collaboration with both the Ministry of Medical Services and the Ministry of Public Health and Sanitation in the areas of HIV, Malaria, TB, Maternal, Newborn and Child Health, Reproductive Health and Family Planning.
Position: Procurement Manager
East Africa (Kenya/Uganda)
The East African Community brings together over 200 million citizens from Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Rwanda, South Sudan and Ethiopia closer together. We currently have 2 thriving Google offices in this region: Nairobi, Kenya and Kampala, Uganda. We work on a variety of projects and like to focus on developing local flavor to some of the world’s most popular and useful web services such as Google Search, Gmail, YouTube and Android.
The successful candidate shall be responsible for:
VSF Germany seeks to recruit two qualified and well experiencedAccounts Assistantsto support the implementation of projects in Lokichoggio and Marsabit, Northern Kenya. These positions are Field based within the project locations in Northern Kenya.
- Follow up on sales leads and prospects to ensure company profitability.
- Initiate and coordinate development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
- Assists in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed.
- Provides timely feedback to senior management regarding performance.
- Provides timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
- Maintains accurate records of all pricings, sales, and activity reports submitted by Account Executives.
- Creates and conducts proposal presentations and RFP responses.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes
- Internal / External Cooperation Maintains contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
- Demonstrates ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
- Experience in sales management.
- Experience in aspects of Supplier Relationship Management.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Bachelors degree in Business, Sales and Marketing options or Diploma in Sales
- Proven leadership and team work
- Creativity and can think outside the box
Reporting to: Head of Human Resources
PATH seeks to recruit a program Assistant to work closely with the APHIAplus zone 4 project teams to provide a wide range of administrative and program support services that ensure the efficient and effective functioning of the project.
International Rescue Committee (IRC) in Kenya serves vulnerable populations in the Turkana region and refugees in the Kakuma, Dadaab (Hagadera) camps and in the Eastleigh region of Nairobi.
The Nairobi Hospital is a leading health care institution in Kenya and the Eastern Africa.