Posts Tagged “Hot”
All of life’s journeys begin with the phrase, “I want.”
We are undoubtedly in a competitive world. From the early years in school, we are pitted against each other. We even hear of some schools that grade the performance of children from as early as kindergarten. Through school life, we get through a system that keeps us actively competing for positions and our parents make it worse by insisting we have to be number one. Would you wonder how many number ones we would have in a class if all the parents had their way?
The successful candidate should be:
Our client, a leading hotel in Nairobi requires Freelance Marketers to be paid attractive commissions on sales.
Food & Beverage Manager
- Degree or Diploma in Hotel Management.
- Should have had at least 4 years experience at high level management preferably hospitality field.
- Must be computer literate with
- Experienced in Food & Beverage, Banqueting and Conferencing.
- Looking for mature candidate and ready to leave in Nakuru Town
- Degree or Diploma in House Keeping
- Should have at least 4 years Experience in the same position
- To head all housing keeping function in a four star Hotel with approximately 100 Beds
- Able to supervise subordinates and other hotel functions
- Ready to work in Nakuru town.
Plan, organize & direct the work of the section to meet objectives with the most efficient use of personnel, facilities & equipment.
A fast growing Dairy Processor based in the outskirts of Nairobi requires to fill the following positions:
Eritrean Airlines, the National flag carrier of the State of Eritrea is launching its operations, and is looking to recruit a qualified Station Manager at Nairobi, meeting the following criteria.
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Journalism and Media Kenyan Jobs. 1. News Correspondence /Reporters: experienced journalists in East African Region – Tanzania, Uganda, Somali, Ethiopia, Southern Sudan, Rwanda, Burundi, DRC.
We are looking for a mature and focused individual to join our clients team as a Project Manager for East Africa.