Posts Tagged “ENGINEERING”
Manage the activities of customer service team, sale of post sales services- post warranty, service and asset placement in the market.
MeTL Group is currently looking for suitable and qualified East Africans to fill the following positions.
Based in Miritini in Mombasa, AGOL will soon start operations and is looking for professionals who are self driven, with passion to achieve results under minimum supervision, dynamic, smart and have relevant experience to fill the following newly established positions.
It is involved in energy & project management which includes comprehensive energy audits, Investment Grade audits and also manufactures Lean Brigs for Boiler conversions (oil fired to briquette fired)
Do you hold a diploma or a degree from recognized institution in business administration, ICT, education, journalism/ communication, telecommunication / electrical engineering, aeronautical engineering, law, human resource, finance/accounting, geo-spatial science, political science, sociology, conflict resolution, clinical/laboratory technology, or related fields?
Technical Service Manager
Reporting To: Manager, Quality Assurance and Environment
Position Type: Full Time
1. Project Manager – Oracle E- Business implementation
To qualify for the role, one should have:
* Degree education, with a minimum of one year experience in implementing Oracle E-Business Suite Financial applications
* Excellent exposure to Oracle E- Business Suite as well as knowledge in the Application Implementation Methodology
* Strong project management skills as well as vendor management
* Impeccable communication skills and an assertive personality to drive results
2. Oracle SCM Consultant
Oracle E Business Suite SCM Functional Consultants will be involved in implementation/Upgrade/Support Projects in Africa.
Ideal Candidate should be:
* Adept at creating business process models, mapping industry trends and best practices to the client’s unique requirements and processes
* Capable of defining, designing and re-engineering business processes
* Knowledgeable about the Oracle applications functionality, tools, templates, method and able to setup the system to meet the desired business process and requirements
* Adept at working with clients to develop testing scenarios and test scripts, integration and acceptance testing
* Should have handled at least two Implementation projects
* Should have good exposure in Supply chain modules like INV, PO, OM & WIP
* Knowledge of advanced supply chain modules will be an added advantage
3. Oracle Financial Consultant (Functional)
Main responsibility is to provide hands on support and maintenance of Oracle 11i Finance modules such as AP, AR, FA, CM, GL, iExpenses and iReceivables in a multinational company.
You will also be involved in the delivery of Oracle 12i project implementations in various regions, align with the Global Business Process Standardization and corporate policies governance and statutory.
The County Council of Murang’a seeks to recruit appropriate persons to fill the next vacant posts inside our establishment.
We are seeking a talented individual to fill the role of:-
In order to achieve its goals, MTAP is seeking to recruit dynamic, qualified and experienced individuals to fill the following positions:
Save the Children Sweden East and Central Africa Office
Information Technology Intern
Save the Children Sweden started working in Eastern and Central Africa in 1965. Today, we have offices in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia; Nairobi, Kenya; and Khartoum, Sudan.
* Generating sales of the Client products to Kenya steam users and achieve agreed sales targets.
* Support installation, repairing and servicing client XXX equipment at customer site and in house.
* Promote efficient use of steam to achieve energy savings throughout Kenya industry by providing technical solutions, whether using new components or servicing existing equipments.
* Good spoken and written English
* Educated to a minimum degree in mechanical and electro/instrumentation engineering
* Experience in AUTOCAD drawing
* Electronic / electrical competency with basic electronic communication language
* Ability to work on your own and in a team
* Minimum 5years driving vehicle experience(with a valid driving license)
* A willingness to travel and stay on overnights strips.
- Generating sales of the Client products to Kenya steam users and achieve agreed sales targets.
- Support installation, repairing and servicing client XXX equipment at customer site and in house.
- Promote efficient use of steam to achieve energy savings throughout Kenya industry by providing technical solutions, whether using new components or servicing existing equipments.
- Good spoken and written English
- Educated to a minimum degree in mechanical and electro/instrumentation engineering
- Experience in AUTOCAD drawing
- Electronic / electrical competency with basic electronic communication language
- Ability to work on your own and in a team
- Minimum 5years driving vehicle experience(with a valid driving license)
- A willingness to travel and stay on overnights strips.
Salary: A gross of 110,000/- to 135,000/- p.m negotiable
To qualify as a Senior Civil / Water Engineer the candidate must poses the following:
Educational Qualifications & Functional / Technical Skills
Excellent career opportunities with Kenya Airways
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Kenyan citizens for the following job opportunities:
Our client, Base Titanium Ltd, the Kenyan subsidiary of the Australian company is developing the globally significant Kwale Mineral Sands Project 50km south of Mombasa. The construction phase commenced in the 3rd quarter of 2011 in order for production to start in the 2nd half of 2013.
We are looking to recruit a highly qualified and motivated individual, to fill the position of Projects Manager.
A. Assistant Maintenance Engineer
The Bank seeks to identify competent, professional, and experienced individuals committed to the development of East Africa to take up the following positions:
Pathfinder International is an international non-profit organization that is dedicated to supporting high-quality comprehensive reproductive health services in Kenya.
We are currently recruiting for the following positions to join our team in APHIAPlus Nairobi coast project.
The suitable candidates must have energy and commitment to develop and grow in a dynamic organization;
we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below:
ACTED Kenya/Somalia is looking for an experienced self driven and a self oriented professional to fill the following posts:
Assistant Cementing Operators at Halliburton in Olkaria – Kenya Jobs, Careers and Vacancies
ASSISTANT CEMENTING OPERATOR
The Regional Distribution Manager will be in charge of the business development on 6-8 different countries. He will support the local distributors to develop the business volume through dedicated marketing and sales plans.
The Viral Epidemiology and Control (VEC) group at the KEMRI-Wellcome Trust Research Programme in Kilifi, Kenya is looking to appoint two individuals to investigate a set of questions relating to human respiratory virus transmission.
We are looking for talented individuals to fill the following exciting jobs:
despatch of the same to customers.
* Ensure all operations in the Terminal are carried out strictly in accordance with operational procedures and Health, Safety & Environment standards.
* Responsible for the Shore activities e.g. overseeing vessel receipts. Acts as terminal focal point for clearing ships that call on the port of Mombasa and Dar-e-salaam.
* Monitor operational activities at both Kipevu & Shimanzi Oil Terminals to ensure HSSE compliance and to minimise operational or other delays during vessel cargo transfers
* Ensure that all customer deliveries by pipeline and vessel back loadings are done on time in strict adherence to set procedures.
* Oversee Tank-farm and gantray operations at the Terminal.
* Coordinate product replenishment to ensure adequate stocks at all times
* Ensure all receipt operations into the terminal are carried out efficiently /effectively and strictly in accordance with operational procedures and HSSE standards
* Receive daily stock variance reports and ensure adequate investigation/corrective action to keep within tolerance
* Participate in oil spill exercises, and oil industry Kipevu & Shimanzi Oil Terminals users meetings
A leading multinational petroleum logistics company with HQ in Dubai is recruiting for the following positions in South Sudan.
Post Title: National Administration Officer
Post Grade: National Officer (NOB)
Duty Station: Nairobi
1. Assistant Country Director – Programmes
Summary of the Role
We are pleased to announce the following vacancy in the Western Region Network Department within the Technical Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below:
Precision Air Services is a fast growing private Tanzanian airline which operates in partnership with Kenya Airways, with its strategies to expand wings beyond East Africa andAfrica . In order to keep our services at a higher level and meet our customers’ maximum satisfaction we wish to invite applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill in this challenging position.
Internship jobs In Kenya. Talinda East africa is a leading VOIP and wireless network integrator, for SME’s and Service providers. We have 2 vacancies for Technical sales interns at Talinda East Africa
Coast Water Services Board (CWSB) was established under the State Corporations Act, Chapter 446 of the Laws of Kenya vide Legal Notice No. 1328 of 27th February, 2004.
Various Kenyan Jobs. Secretary, Legal, HR Officer, Accountants, ICT, Admin & Researchers.
Vacancies in the Judges and Magistrates Vetting BoardThe Judges and Magistrates Vetting Board is established under Section 6 of the Vetting of Judges and Magistrates Act, 2011. It shall operate for one year from the date of operationalization.
The enactment of the Act is pursuant to section 23 of the Sixth schedule to the Constitution, which requires
parliament to enact legislation, establishing mechanisms and procedures for vetting the suitability of all Judges and Magistrates who were in office on the effective date to continue to serve in accordance with the values and principles set out in Articles 10 and 159.
Graduate Trainees Precision Air Tanzania Recruitment
Oracle is hiring seasoned Application pre-sales professionals, originally from Africa, looking to return to their homeland. These positions are based in the mentioned countries.”
GE Kenya Latest Vacancies
Position: Sales Engineers In Kenya.
1. General Manager/CEO
- Bachelors Degree preferably in business or management science.
- Any Professional qualifications will be an added advantage
- Those with engineering qualifications backed with diploma or professional qualification in business related courses shall be considered
- At least 7 years experience in a senior management position in FMCG or marketing co-operatives with proven track record.
- Must demonstrate superior understanding of the dairy sector, organizational leadership and ability to drive change in institutions.
- Bachelors Degree in business related field preferably accounting/finance, Economics or Business Administration
- Knowledge of automated financial and accounting reporting systems.
- At least 5 years experience in FMCG organizations
- Bachelors Degree in Food and Technology, Dairy Production
- Conversant with modern dairy processing practices and standards
- Ability to oversee the implementation of new production methodologies and mentor a team of young professionals
- At least 3 years experience in food manufacturing preferably dairy sector
- Bachelors degree in Engineering with demonstrated success in maintenance of production machinery in a busy FMCG
- Conversant with installation and maintenance of processing machinery and new production facilities/technology
- Ability to document operational procedures and guide recovery procedures
- Bachelors Degree in food science or related field
- Proven experience in quality standards and system audits including ISO and HACCP
- Ability to guide the implementation of quality systems and processes
- At least 3 years experience of quality assurance experience
- Bachelor Degree in Veterinary Science
- Experience in animal husbandry, breeding and animal health management
- Ability to communicate with rural farmers and train them in milk production, animal health and breeding
- Conversant with modern AI services
- At least 2 years experience in animal husbandry, farm record management, milk procurement
- Bachelors Degree in marketing or related field and at least 2 years experience in an FMCG environment
- Those with Diploma in sales and marketing and at least 5 years of experience in FMCG will be considered
- Ability to develop and implement sales strategies and supervise a team of sales representatives to exceed the set target
- Conversant with and ability to develop efficient distribution channels for dairy products
- Higher Diploma in Human resource management
- At least 3 years experience in a busy organization
- Conversant with compensation, benefits and incentive schemes
- Ability to handle employee relations in a manufacturing setup
- Diploma in computer Science/ICT
- Professional qualification in ICT related field such as networking, database management added advantage
- Ability to utilize ICT investments for efficient operations with the organization
- At least 2 years of experience in a busy organization
Qualified applicants should send their applications with CVs and testimonials via email address provided below by 27th September 2011.