Posts Tagged “ENGINEERING”
Manage the activities of customer service team, sale of post sales services- post warranty, service and asset placement in the market.
MeTL Group is currently looking for suitable and qualified East Africans to fill the following positions.
Based in Miritini in Mombasa, AGOL will soon start operations and is looking for professionals who are self driven, with passion to achieve results under minimum supervision, dynamic, smart and have relevant experience to fill the following newly established positions.
It is involved in energy & project management which includes comprehensive energy audits, Investment Grade audits and also manufactures Lean Brigs for Boiler conversions (oil fired to briquette fired)
Do you hold a diploma or a degree from recognized institution in business administration, ICT, education, journalism/ communication, telecommunication / electrical engineering, aeronautical engineering, law, human resource, finance/accounting, geo-spatial science, political science, sociology, conflict resolution, clinical/laboratory technology, or related fields?
Technical Service Manager
Reporting To: Manager, Quality Assurance and Environment
Position Type: Full Time
1. Project Manager – Oracle E- Business implementation
To qualify for the role, one should have:
* Degree education, with a minimum of one year experience in implementing Oracle E-Business Suite Financial applications
* Excellent exposure to Oracle E- Business Suite as well as knowledge in the Application Implementation Methodology
* Strong project management skills as well as vendor management
* Impeccable communication skills and an assertive personality to drive results
2. Oracle SCM Consultant
Oracle E Business Suite SCM Functional Consultants will be involved in implementation/Upgrade/Support Projects in Africa.
Ideal Candidate should be:
* Adept at creating business process models, mapping industry trends and best practices to the client’s unique requirements and processes
* Capable of defining, designing and re-engineering business processes
* Knowledgeable about the Oracle applications functionality, tools, templates, method and able to setup the system to meet the desired business process and requirements
* Adept at working with clients to develop testing scenarios and test scripts, integration and acceptance testing
* Should have handled at least two Implementation projects
* Should have good exposure in Supply chain modules like INV, PO, OM & WIP
* Knowledge of advanced supply chain modules will be an added advantage
3. Oracle Financial Consultant (Functional)
Main responsibility is to provide hands on support and maintenance of Oracle 11i Finance modules such as AP, AR, FA, CM, GL, iExpenses and iReceivables in a multinational company.
You will also be involved in the delivery of Oracle 12i project implementations in various regions, align with the Global Business Process Standardization and corporate policies governance and statutory.
The County Council of Murang’a seeks to recruit appropriate persons to fill the next vacant posts inside our establishment.
We are seeking a talented individual to fill the role of:-
In order to achieve its goals, MTAP is seeking to recruit dynamic, qualified and experienced individuals to fill the following positions:
Save the Children Sweden East and Central Africa Office
Information Technology Intern
Save the Children Sweden started working in Eastern and Central Africa in 1965. Today, we have offices in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia; Nairobi, Kenya; and Khartoum, Sudan.
* Generating sales of the Client products to Kenya steam users and achieve agreed sales targets.
* Support installation, repairing and servicing client XXX equipment at customer site and in house.
* Promote efficient use of steam to achieve energy savings throughout Kenya industry by providing technical solutions, whether using new components or servicing existing equipments.
* Good spoken and written English
* Educated to a minimum degree in mechanical and electro/instrumentation engineering
* Experience in AUTOCAD drawing
* Electronic / electrical competency with basic electronic communication language
* Ability to work on your own and in a team
* Minimum 5years driving vehicle experience(with a valid driving license)
* A willingness to travel and stay on overnights strips.
- Generating sales of the Client products to Kenya steam users and achieve agreed sales targets.
- Support installation, repairing and servicing client XXX equipment at customer site and in house.
- Promote efficient use of steam to achieve energy savings throughout Kenya industry by providing technical solutions, whether using new components or servicing existing equipments.
- Good spoken and written English
- Educated to a minimum degree in mechanical and electro/instrumentation engineering
- Experience in AUTOCAD drawing
- Electronic / electrical competency with basic electronic communication language
- Ability to work on your own and in a team
- Minimum 5years driving vehicle experience(with a valid driving license)
- A willingness to travel and stay on overnights strips.
Salary: A gross of 110,000/- to 135,000/- p.m negotiable