Posts Tagged “engineer job”
In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below:
Their plastics department consists of the following machines;
Reporting To: Manager, Quality Assurance and Environment
Position Type: Full Time
* Generating sales of the Client products to Kenya steam users and achieve agreed sales targets.
* Support installation, repairing and servicing client XXX equipment at customer site and in house.
* Promote efficient use of steam to achieve energy savings throughout Kenya industry by providing technical solutions, whether using new components or servicing existing equipments.
* Good spoken and written English
* Educated to a minimum degree in mechanical and electro/instrumentation engineering
* Experience in AUTOCAD drawing
* Electronic / electrical competency with basic electronic communication language
* Ability to work on your own and in a team
* Minimum 5years driving vehicle experience(with a valid driving license)
* A willingness to travel and stay on overnights strips.
We are pleased to announce the following vacancy in the Western Region Network Department within the Technical Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below:
Reporting to the Senior Manager RAN support and Transmission planning, the holder of the position will be responsible for second line support for RAN elements, troubleshooting and resolving all faults and failures and liaising with the equipment vendors on all escalated faults and failures.
Our client, who is based in Nairobi Kenya urgently, requires a highly-motivated Microsoft Engineer with an extensive background in Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft exchange server and Microsoft virtualization.
Engineer Job in Kenya 2011, Bureau of Standards (KEBS)
New Resident Engineer Jobs In Kenya 2011
New Vacancy-Assistant Engineer Hilton Hotel Jobs Kenya
New Plant Engineer Job Vacancy-Kenya 2011
Grundfos (Pty) Limited is one of the world’s leading pump manufacturers with a mission to successfully develop, produce and sell high-quality pumps and pumping systems, contributing to a better quality of life and a healthy environment. With an annual production of more than 10 million pump units, its major product groups include Circulator Pumps, Submersible Pumps and Centrifugal Pumps – all enjoying huge global market shares.