An upcoming Multinational company with over 56 branches all over the world wishes to recruit 50 Customer Service Executives to serve in our new East Africa office being opened in Upper Hill Nairobi with plans of opening another office in Mombasa and Dar-es-salaam by November this year.
Customer Service Executive
Duties and Responsibilities:
· To provide excellent customer service in sales and after-sales situations
· To respond to general customer inquiries and complaints in a timely manner and to resolve issues to satisfaction of customer based on company policy
· To project a professional company image
· Accurately respond to questions and assist customers with company’s code of ethics, registration mode, training on right product usage, product codes.
· Assist customers with their billing and payments needs and accepting payments
· Sell multiple beauty products and accessories.
· Maintaining a professional appearance, behavior, and conduct
· Effectively work with peers in a team focused environment
· Perform other duties as required
· Minimum of a Diploma in a relevant field such as Marketing, IT, PR, Business or related fields from a recognized University or College.
· The right candidates should also have experience in customer service with excellent oral and written communication skills and demonstrated ability to work closely with others.
· He or she must also be medically fit.
· Both genders are encouraged to apply
Skills and Competencies:
· Responsible, trustworthy, and personally takes responsibility for actions/consequences of all staff of business hall
· Able to handle and difficult situations under pressure with grace and efficiency
· Great communication skills, listening skills, loves a challenge, can perform under pressure with limited supervision
· Professional appearance and the willingness and ability to work evenings and weekend shifts as needed
· Pleasant personality.
Terms of Employment:
Contract, with possibility of conversion to permanent and pensionable terms subject to satisfactory performance.
Other terms are negotiable, commensurate with qualifications and experience.
If you meet the above requirements, send in your CV stating your current remuneration and day time telephone contact to [email protected]
Only those who qualify will be contacted.
Candidates are encouraged to check their emails often