Posts Tagged “customer service”
Salary Range: Gross of Ksh 50,000 – Ksh 60,000
Bachelor’s degree with a bias in finance
Minimum C.P.A Finalist
- Handle calls within pre-determined service guidelines.
- Maintain customer experience levels within the quality standards stipulated.
- Update customer information on the CRM.
- Adhere to Data Protection policy with regards to confidentiality of customer details.
- Handle complaints in a polite and professional manner.
- Understand and adhere to the escalation process.
- Prepare daily shift hand-over report
- A degree from a recognised tertiary institution
- Fluent in the English Language (must be well spoken)
- Good IT literacy skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Minimum of six (06) months experience in a similar role
- Ability to handle complaints in a polite; empathetic and professional manner
- Remains calm when faced with difficulty or angry customers.
- Initiative to update self on new and current products and/or services, pricing and promotions
- Ability to handle busy periods by managing one’s stress levels.
- Maintains a positive attitude and enthusiasm when faced with routine work
Application process:- www.horizoncontactcenters.com/careers
Cargo Sales & Customer Service Executive
Customer Service jobs In Kenya.Tradestar Kenya Limited is a fast growing outsourcing organization situated in Thika town.
Ideal candidates will be expected to handle all IT related Issues.
Certificate in customer service training.
KCSE mean grade C and C+ in English
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Sell advertising space and Exhibition space.
- Meet set sales targets
- Increase client base
- Provide excellent customer service at all times
- Monitor competition and carry out market analysis
- Assist in debt collection
When applying, include this phrase in your Subject: “Application as an Excellent Writer.”
You can use the sample below to structure your own cover letter. Please DO NOT Copy. This is just but a guideline.