Posts Tagged “company”
A leading multinational petroleum logistics company with HQ in Dubai is recruiting for the following positions in South Sudan.
In this day and age, it is increasingly normal to move jobs on a regular basis. In fact it’s estimated that the average school leaver will work for over 10 employers during their career.
We are a Construction Company looking for the following dynamic professionals.
Sales and Marketing Manager Jobs in Kenya 2011
Technical Sales Executive – Tanzania Job Vacancy 2011
New Warehouse Assistant Manager Job in Kenya 2011
Milk Distributors Career Opportunities In Kenya
ARE YOU AN ENTERPRISING SEASONED HR MANAGER WITH STRONG HR
BACKGROUND LOOKING TO HORN YOUR EXPERIENCE IN AN INTERNATIONAL
NON PROFIT ORGANIZATION?
TechnoServe Kenya looking for a seasoned HR Manager with a strong HR background
with at least eight (8) years experience preferably from an international Non-Profit
As part of our expansion plans we are seeking to recruit result oriented individuals to fill the following position.
Developing the branch to achieve a profitable growth and achievement of set targets through building profitable business relationships
* Formulation and the branch’s budgets and strategies to achieve the same
* Retention and servicing of existing business and sources
* Identification, vetting and recruitment of new sources of business
* Identifying the training and development needs of the various intermediaries under the branch’s care
* Effective management of branch staff & resources to achieve optimal utilization and management of branch’s costs
* Ensuring compliance with all statutory regulations
* Conducting market intelligence on competitor activities
* Premium collection
* Participating in PR activities
* Liaising with the relevant departments to ensure that underwriting standards are maintained and for market / product development
* Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in a business related field
* ACII qualification
* Minimum seven years of general insurance experience (at least three years in a senior supervisory/managerial role).
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* Age between 30-45 years
UNDERWRITERS (TWO) – HEALTH DIVISION
Officer is responsible for marketing, underwriting and servicing the Health Insurance business to ensure that the company writes profitable business and maintains a steady growth.
* Providing quotations to brokers/direct clients/agents and doing quotation follow-up
* Process new policies and set up accounts within set company standards and turn around times.
* Registering member data in the system to facilitate processing of claims
* Maintaining updated client database to claims system and providers
* Recommending and appointing service providers in consultation with the client
* Endorsing policies as instructed by clients and intermediaries
* Process additions and deletions to the policies within the set turnaround times and forward details to claims system as well as providers
* Ensure endorsements and memberships cards are issued correctly and on time
* Performance review and renewal of policies
* Accounts reconciliations
* Collection of premiums due from brokers, agents and direct clients as stipulated in the APA credit policy
* Relationship management with brokers/agents
* Co-ordinate product development process
* A Diploma in Insurance or CII qualification is essential.
* At least three years experience in Health insurance /underwriting is desirable
* Excellent communications and analytical skills.
* Must be computer literate
If your career aspirations match these exciting opportunities, please write in confidence to the address here below
Enclose current curriculum vitae and apply to;
Head of Human Resources,
APA Insurance Limited,
Apollo Centre, Off Ring Road Westlands,
PO Box 30065, 00100,
E-mail: [email protected]
Medium sized company in Mombasa requires Assistant Accountant.
Age: 25 – 35 years
Jobs in Kenya: Accountant Jobs (Salary 20-25K)
Our client is an established player in the automotive industry specifically operating a state of the art garage, restaurant and rental offices along Langata Road. We are seeking applications from candidates who are immediately available to fill the following position:
|Flexi Personnel Jobs in Kenya|
Secretary Jobs in Kenya 2011
|Our client requires a secretary age 25-35 years. Must be computer literate and must have worked in a school.An added advantage is one residing in Githurai.|
IT & Developers Graduate Internship Jobs in Kenya 2011
Deadline: 31st March, 2011
Bidco Kenya Management Graduate Trainee Program 2011