Posts Tagged “Careers”
Location : Head Office
Division : Operations
Reporting to : Chief Executive Officer
Supervises : (i) Head of Trade Facilitation;(ii) Head of Customer Service; and (iii) Head of ICT.
Our business philosophy is to make quality service, reliability, highest standard of integrity and professionalism to be the driving force to uphold our reputation and image locally and internationally.
The following established eligibility requirements guide the recruitment of the Young Professionals, and the Bank allows no exception from these requirements for any candidate:
Responsible for students health and personal care, The ideal candidate should be self driven and have very good communication skills and computer literate.
Some people treat their current jobs as if it’s a launching pad for the future, engaging in their role and learning all that they can while they’re there. They’re using it as a stepping stone, understanding that you get out what you put in and knowing that if they maintain their enthusiasm and keep developing, then bigger, better or even perhaps just more suitable work will be available in the future.
Of course, they’re both self-fulfilling prophecies.
The Operations Manager will provide effective oversight of office administration and human resources working in the office and will be responsible for ensuring and improving the performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability of departmental and organisational operations.
Department: Sales and Marketing
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Giving presentations to prospective clients on the Company and the services it offers at seminars, or one-on-one client meetings.
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods, with due regard to Company targets and projections.
- Networking in order to keep abreast with all industry developments.
- Stay informed on competitors, their practices and operations, ensuring that the Company maintains a competitive edge.
- Participate in negotiations with clients in conjunction with the sales and marketing team.
- Develop a strong understanding of company’s products and services
- Sell to current customers and prospect for new business
- Research potential new marketing services.
- Collect feedback from clients, ensure their satisfaction and communicate their recommendations and complaints to the Sales and Marketing manager.
- Perform any other duties as assigned from time to time.
- Assist in various duties as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales and Marketing ongoing or finished
- Excellent in planning and organizing
- Superior written and oral communication skills, very articulate.
- Result driven and oriented
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Be able to work with minimum supervision
- Coordinate with internal departments to respond quickly to customer needs, requests and problems
- Extremely confident, dynamic and energetic
If you meet the above criteria, and would like to be a part of the team, please send an application with a detailed C.V and a list of at least 3 referees, day-time telephone numbers and email address to :- [email protected]
A mature security systems manager to develop this new line of business.
Mzinga Honey Items is definitely an organization coping with bee-keeping in massive, produces, harvests, packages and distributes Raw & Natural Beehive Honey and Bee Wax underneath the brand “Mzinga”.
Technical Sales Trainee
At Kenya Airways we believe our greatest asset is our people. When you join Kenya Airways we provide you with training and all the systems and tools you require to perform.
The successful candidate should be:
IRC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
IRC considers all applicants on the basis of merit without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability.
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) in Kenya assists prone numbers in the Turkana location and refugees in the Kakuma, Dadaab camp and in the Eastleigh, Nairobi.
You must have a real understanding and ability to design breath-taking websites for our client portfolio.