Posts Tagged “business management”
- Born again
- Aggressive. Ability to work in a start up environment.
- Holder of a University Degree in Marketing, Business Management, Finance, Accounting, International Relations or any other relevant degree from a recognized university.
- Proven track record at the same position.
- Experience in a BPO set up a big plus.
- Knowledge and experience in Internet Marketing
- Ability to meet and exceed monthly/weekly targets without fail.
- Good command of English language.
- Ability to find, negotiate and close international deals (mostly from the US, UK, Canada, India,etc)
- Willing to sign a non-disclosure and non-compete agreement.
A mature lady aged 23-30 years. A Diploma in Secretarial Studies or a Secretarial Certificate coupled with a Diploma in Business Management. Have at least 2 years experience in a busy office and good communications/writing skills. Conversant with Ms Office Suite.
GE is an advanced technology, services and finance company taking on the world’s toughest challenges. Dedicated to innovation in energy, health, transportation and infrastructure, GE operates in more than 100 countries and employs about 300,000 people worldwide.
The above has group 100 members (farmers) and is located in Kiirua location of Buuri division of Buuri district and Wish to recruit the above officers in their Business Centre and give advice to members in their farms.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified persons for the above post at the Nairobi Institute of Technology which is situated in Westlands, Nairobi.
Graduates Jobs Kenya.
Tegemeo Institute of Agricultural Policy and Development, is an institute of Egerton University mandated to conduct agricultural policy research in Kenya.