Posts Tagged “business”
We are seeking a talented individual to fill the role of:-
Interact Worldwide is a UK-based INGO working to reduce poverty through advancing sexual and reproductive health and rights and addressing HIV/AIDS in resource poor settings. From October 2009 Interact Worldwide became an autonomous member of the Plan UK family of charities.
To effectively grow its client base and product offering, we are looking for qualified individuals to fill the position below:
We are a hardware (tools, building materials, industrial equipment) and home-ware (garden and home accessories) super store, looking to fill the following position with an energetic, experienced candidate of superior people’s skills.
Baker Hughes Fresh Graduates & Exp. Employment 2011
Swivel Marketing Ltd is an Experiential Marketing Company playing in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Zambia and Ghana. Swivel also runs an events management and events equipment company – Swivel Entertainment.
Hot Kenyan Jobs 2011
Our Kenyan client, a leader in e-commerce gifting and money transfer company is looking to fill the position of Business Development Manager. Reporting to the CEO, the purpose of this job is to develop strategies to grow the business and meet set targets. The Business Development Manager will be responsible for building and expanding client relationships, analyzing and servicing the clients’ needs and identifying new business opportunities within and outside the current client base.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill in the position of Accounts Assistant / Office Administrator.
This position reports directly to the Secretary General and is based at COTU (K) Headquarters, Solidarity Building, Digo Road, Gikomba.
Accounting Jobs In Kenya.
The above has group 100 members (farmers) and is located in Kiirua location of Buuri division of Buuri district and Wish to recruit the above officers in their Business Centre and give advice to members in their farms.
Administrative Assistant, Human Resources Manager and Receptionist Jobs in Kenya
We are a company that values talent and rewards performance, offering a bright future to motivated individuals. Bluekey has offices in Johannesburg, Nairobi, Cape Town and Durban, we are fully able to deliver the right solutions for 3—100 users, on time and within budget in the Africa region.
An educational institution requires primary school teachers, French teacher and high school teachers for English, Maths / Chemistry, Maths / Biology, Chemistry / Biology, Kiswahili, Business / Maths, Physics and Agriculture.
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Manager
Reports to: C. E. O.
As part of our expansion plans we are seeking to recruit result oriented individuals to fill the following position.
Developing the branch to achieve a profitable growth and achievement of set targets through building profitable business relationships
* Formulation and the branch’s budgets and strategies to achieve the same
* Retention and servicing of existing business and sources
* Identification, vetting and recruitment of new sources of business
* Identifying the training and development needs of the various intermediaries under the branch’s care
* Effective management of branch staff & resources to achieve optimal utilization and management of branch’s costs
* Ensuring compliance with all statutory regulations
* Conducting market intelligence on competitor activities
* Premium collection
* Participating in PR activities
* Liaising with the relevant departments to ensure that underwriting standards are maintained and for market / product development
* Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in a business related field
* ACII qualification
* Minimum seven years of general insurance experience (at least three years in a senior supervisory/managerial role).
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* Age between 30-45 years
UNDERWRITERS (TWO) – HEALTH DIVISION
Officer is responsible for marketing, underwriting and servicing the Health Insurance business to ensure that the company writes profitable business and maintains a steady growth.
* Providing quotations to brokers/direct clients/agents and doing quotation follow-up
* Process new policies and set up accounts within set company standards and turn around times.
* Registering member data in the system to facilitate processing of claims
* Maintaining updated client database to claims system and providers
* Recommending and appointing service providers in consultation with the client
* Endorsing policies as instructed by clients and intermediaries
* Process additions and deletions to the policies within the set turnaround times and forward details to claims system as well as providers
* Ensure endorsements and memberships cards are issued correctly and on time
* Performance review and renewal of policies
* Accounts reconciliations
* Collection of premiums due from brokers, agents and direct clients as stipulated in the APA credit policy
* Relationship management with brokers/agents
* Co-ordinate product development process
* A Diploma in Insurance or CII qualification is essential.
* At least three years experience in Health insurance /underwriting is desirable
* Excellent communications and analytical skills.
* Must be computer literate
If your career aspirations match these exciting opportunities, please write in confidence to the address here below
Enclose current curriculum vitae and apply to;
Head of Human Resources,
APA Insurance Limited,
Apollo Centre, Off Ring Road Westlands,
PO Box 30065, 00100,
We are inviting applications from result oriented individuals for the following position.
(http://www.norfund.no) invests in the development and establishment of profitable and sustainable enterprises in developing countries. Our aim is to contribute to economic growth and poverty reduction.
Latest Industrial Performance Manager Jobs in Kenya
Job Title: Industrial Performance Manager
Applications are invited from interested and qualified persons for the above post at the Nairobi Institute of Technology which is situated in Westlands, Nairobi.
The African Union, established as a unique Pan African continental body, is charged with spearheading Africa’s rapid integration and sustainable development by promoting unity, solidarity, cohesion and cooperation among the peoples of Africa and African States as well as developing a New Partnership Worldwide. Its Headquarters is located in Addis Ababa, capital city of Ethiopia.
Investment Manager-2 positions
Jobs in Kenya: Accountant Jobs (Salary 20-25K)
Our client is an established player in the automotive industry specifically operating a state of the art garage, restaurant and rental offices along Langata Road. We are seeking applications from candidates who are immediately available to fill the following position:
Our client, who is the worldwide trade in fixing and assembly materials, including screws, screw accessories, special bolts and nuts, dowels and plugs, chemical products, furniture and construction fittings, workshop tools, stock keeping and picking systems.
Industrial Promotion Services (IPS) activities in the East African region comprise project companies spread across several sectors including infrastructure, food and agro processing, packaging, textiles, pharmaceuticals and leather industries. The region covers the countries in the East African Community as well as Mozambique, D R Congo and Madagascar.
Sales Marketing Management Trainees – Jobs Kenya 2011
Our Client is inviting applications for Sales and marketing Management Trainees with the following qualifications:
Our client, a well established membership institution with countrywide operations, wants to fill the above position with a seasoned professional in the work involved.