Posts Tagged “administrative duties”
Location: Head Office – Riverside
Hours of Work: 8:00am – 5:00pm with overtime where necessaryCompany Profile:
- To provide a professional, confidential efficient and effective administrative support service to meet the needs of the Managing Director in the execution of his executive and administrative obligations.
Our client is looking for a tenacious lady to give support to the Sales & Admin department.
1. Self Defense classes for Primary and Secondary School Girls
Role & Responsibilities:
-Reception desk duties – Switch board operation, answering the phone, screening and directing calls. Tidy and maintain the reception area.
-Maintain Registers – receiving and sorting incoming mail and deliveries, official documents and staff correspondence.
-Customer Service – Offer a friendly reception to all visitors and members of staff entering the Corporate Office. Direct persons to correct destination.
-General Administrative / Clerical Support to the Management Team – Job holder will also be required to carry out other various administrative duties for the rest of the Management team based at the Corporate Office.
-Organizing Meeting / Training Venues & Facilities – maintain a calendar for the Bookings of Meeting Rooms, Board room and Training rooms. Ensure that catering arrangements are made for the meetings / training sessions.
-Coordination of general maintenance of office equipment – photocopiers and telephones.
-Maintain an adequate inventory of office consumables – Pending prior approval carry out the ordering of sugar, milk, detergent etc.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform front office duties.
- Assist with office management and maintenance e.g. correspondence will suppliers.
- Administer aptitude tests on potential registrants.
- Assist Recruitment in short listing and setting up interview schedules
- Book keeping for office payments.
- Drafting of employment contracts for outsourced contactors.
- Assisting in ensuring all suppliers are paid.
- Handling administration that comes with outsourced contractors
- Assisting in management of outsourced services e.g. medical and pension
- Dealing with external matters such as liaison on behalf of the company to third parties such as Contractors, Administrators, System vendors and other business linkages
- Knowledge of an integrated accounting system and Microsoft packages.
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills.
- Good interpersonal skills with proven ability to influence others to accomplish collective goals and relate to the internal customers..
- Ability to work and deliver to deadlines
- Well-developed ICT skills with hands on experience with Microsoft Office Software including MS Outlook.
- Ability to present complex analysis with simplicity, clarity and professionalism
- Highly analytical and organized, with high degree of initiative
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, team building, oral and written communication skills are a requirement for this position
- Bachelor’s Degree
- HR Background – Education or relevant experience
Procurement & Front Office Jobs – Zetech College Kenya 2011
ZETECH College Kenya.
Africa Nazarene University – Lecturers and Quality Assurance Officer Jobs in Kenya
State Corporation Job Vacancies Kenya 2011
Job Title: Van Sales Representative Kenya
Locations: We will consider Candidates who have worked in the following regions