4 Latest Administrative Assistants Jobs – AMREF
The project supports integrated service delivery and addresses the social determinants of health.
The programmatic intervention areas for the project focus primarily on HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis, Malaria, Family Planning/Reproductive Health, MNCH, Nutrition, WASH, and a number of interventions related to the social determinants of health (household economic strengthening for specific target groups).
Position: Administrative Assistants
Reference Number: KCO/NAL/010/2012
The positions report to the Regional Team Leaders and the incumbents will be based in Lokichogio, Isiolo, Garissa, and Wajir
Purpose of the Job:To provide administration and logistics support through effective co-ordination, planning and monitoring of project activities.
- Administrative support and information flow: In charge of receiving and dispatching correspondence (including letters, faxes, email, telephone calls).
- Communication and correspondence support: Receives and reviews correspondence, provides the relevant case history, and prepares routine responses.
- Planning: Co-ordinates the project’s calendar of events with the relevant offices both internal and external. This includes annual planning, ad hoc planning of activities and project work-plan.
- Organizing: Manages the execution of events including meetings, workshops and other work-related gatherings.
- Reporting: In charge of processing and distribution of a variety of reports including minutes of various meetings, project monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
- Information Management: Develop and maintain relevant databases and filing systems for optimal management of information and contacts.
- Responsible for and custodian of all project assets, and maintains an up-dated inventory at all times.
The ideal candidate should have a Diploma in Business Management or its equivalent; a first degree is desirable.
Minimum of three (3) years work experience in busy environment; experience in the NGO health sector would be an added advantage.
Must be ICT proficient.
In addition, the candidate should have excellent interpersonal skills, excellent written and oral communication skills, ability to prioritize duties and work under minimal supervision.
This is a challenging opportunity for dedicated and highly motivated professionals.
If you would like to join this dynamic team and help bring lasting health for Africa, please quote the position and reference number (KCO/NAL/010/2012 ) in the subject matter and send your application letter and CV include contact details of three work-related referees, to the Human Resources Manager, AMREF Kenya by e-mail to [email protected]
Please do not attach certificates and testimonials and this point.
The closing date for submitting applications is Monday, 09th April 2012.
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
AMREF is an equal opportunity employer and has a non-smoking environment policy.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
- amref driver jobs
- amref secretarial work
- april 2012 nursing jobs at amref
- recent office assistant jos in kenya
57 total views, 1 today