2012 Peponi School Teaching Jobs in Nairobi Kenya
Peponi School is a leading co-educational boarding school situated on the outskirts of Nairobi, Kenya.
We are seeking to appoint well-qualified and enthusiastic teachers for the following positions to teach across the age range:
For August 2012
Head of Modern Languages
NB: Throughout the School up to A Level/ University Entrance
Peponi School prepares pupils for IGCSE and A’ Level Examinations.
Experience of the British system is essential and a commitment to a varied extra-curricular programme is to be expected.
The successful applicant will be somebody who is willing to join a team of dedicated classroom practitioners and who wants to contribute to a dynamic boarding school.
Interested applicants should contact the school with a letter of application, CV and the contact details of two referees by e-mail before or on Friday, 3rd February 2012 to:
Mr Mark Durston
Because of the volume of applications it will not be possible to respond to all candidates.
Interviews will be held at the School on the week commencing Monday, 6th February 2012.
- Teaching vacancies in oshwal and peponi school
- Boarding schools for A levels in kenya
- teaching jobs at kenyan primary british system schools
- teaching job vacancies in primary schools in tanzania 2012
- peponi school teaching opportunities
- peponi school
- jobs in kenyan schools in 2012
- job vacancy in nairobi schools
- JOB VACANCIES AT PEPONI HIGH SCHOOL NAIROBI KENYA
- www peponischool vcancies2012
44 total views, 1 today