2 Security Jobs at Mastermind Tobacco
The company is involved in the merchandize of tobacco and tobacco products locally and internationally.
In order to improve on the operational efficiency, we wish to recruit dynamic, experienced, self disciplined, result oriented Security Managers to fill the following vacant positions:
Senior Security Manager – Investigations
Reporting to the Chief Security Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for the following among other duties:
- Investigate complains, cases and incidents as directed by the management.
- Investigate cases of counterfeits, smuggling, products passing off and re-packaging of sub-standard products and imitations.
- Liaise with government agencies responsible for Anti-counterfeiting and Anti-smuggling measures.
- Assisting the relevant authorities to conduct successful prosecution of offenders under the relevant Acts.
- Collect intelligence and collate evidence on parties selling, trading or exchanging any counterfeit goods passing off as the company products.
- Maintains investigations or inquiry files in respect of theft of cash, assets, accidents, suspicious losses and incidents, involving company assets.
- Supervise security officers in the investigation of fraud, thefts, accidents and incidents.
- Investigate frauds and other serious cases and apprehension of offenders.
- Assists the legal officer in analyzing and evaluating all information and complaints concerning matters requiring court action.
- Assist in ensuring protection and safety of staff involved in security operations.
- Prepare evidence I.e. exhibits and maintaining a register thereof and ensure safe custody.
- Liaising with the police in tracing the necessary witnesses and availing them in court.
- Assists in devising and implementing workable security systems and methods to prevent fraud, theft and other illegal activities within the company.
- Will be a member of company security and safety team responsible for formulating and implementing appropriate security policies and procedures.
- Implement security Management capability that will ensure protection of people and prevention of asset & material loss.
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputable University.
- At least 10 years experience in Kenya Police Service, five (5) of which should have been as Assistant Commissioner of Police (ACP) especially in the Criminal Investigations Department or Anti-Bank Fraud Unit.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding and application of the various statutes governing Trade Marks and Descriptions, Customs, Standards and Anti-counterfeiting.
- Experience in commercial private security set up will be an added advantage.
- Formal training in intelligence gathering, investigations, crime prevention detection and apprehension.
- High level of integrity and self discipline.
- Possession of a clean driving license and computer literacy will be an added advantage.
Human Resources Manager
Mastermind Tobacco (K) Ltd
P.O. Box 68144-00200,
To reach on or before 18th April 2012
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
50 total views, 1 today