14 Technical Careers in Kenya and Ethiopia
Location: Kenya and Ethiopia
Employment Type: Full and part time
A fast growing consulting firm wishes to hire the following experienced professional personnel;
1. Resident Engineer
2. Structure Engineer
3. Highway Engineer
4. Pavement Engineer
5. Contract Engineer
7. Claim Expert
- Minimum B.Sc. Civil Engineering with an overall of 10yrs and above post qualification experience, a masters degree will be an added advantage.
- Registered with ERB Kenya or similar and a member of Institute of Engineers of Kenya or similar.
- Must possess a University degree or equivalent and be registered as Lead Expert (NEMA) with a minimum of 10yrs experience
- Must possess University Degree of BSc (Survey & Photogrammetric) or equivalent and be registered with the Institute of Surveyors of Kenya or equivalent with a minimum of 8yrs experience
11. Structure Inspectors
12. Material Technicians
13. Road Inspectors
14. Draught Person
- Must possess an Ordinary Diploma in Civil Engineering from Kenya Polytechnic or equivalent.
- A minimum of 6 years practical post-qualification experience in their respective fields.
Interested persons should apply through the below reference, on or before 15th April, 2012 attaching copies of academic and professional registration certificates.
Beza Consulting Engineers Ltd
P.O Box 23999-00100 Nairobi,
Email: [email protected]
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
85 total views, 1 today