11 Teaching Jobs in Kenya
- Chemistry and
Applicants should have the following qualifications:
• Should have ample experience in form four teaching.
• Must have attained a mean grade of 8.0 or Bat K.C.S.E.
• Individuals who have worked as HOD’s, examiners, heads or deputy heads will have an added advantage.
Apply in confidence to:
T.N.N, P.O Box 12921-20100,
Applications should be sent by 31st March 2012, latest.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
- latest teaching vacancies in nairobi
- Agriculture teaching vacancies in kenya technical institutes
- Information technology teaching jobs in kenya
- latest mathematics/statistics jobs may 2013 kenya
- latest teaching vacancies mathematics/physics in kenya MAY 2012
- schools in nakuru with teaching vacancy
- teaching jobs at premier academy nairobi
- www jmvb jobs
137 total views, 3 today